PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Christmas Characters - Ends 24th December

Sloths
18-12-2013, 08:44 AM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/12/18/9swYu.png

I'm really fond of Disney and Christmas films, but when I heard the latest film Frozen was being classed as this years Christmas film I was really upset. Yes, the movie might be about winter, have a snowman, a reindeer and the city frozen for a lifetime, but it's not about Christmas. That I know of, it doesn't come out here til boxing day, great timing NZ! It made me think of some other films which are classed as Christmas films that aren't actually about Christmas, just winter.

I thought we could remake the movie and make it more Christmassey. So my task for you is to create a Disney princess to star in the new Disney Christmas movie we're going to create. Give her a name, describe her basic look and name her prince. You can include more information if you want, go crazy!

May the best character win and be cast in my new remake if I ever get the skills to be a great animator.

Prize: 10 credits + 15 rep

!:random!:!
19-12-2013, 12:32 AM
PRINCESS MAISIE MOO :D heheh this is for my niece who is a princess in my eye's :D. she has long fair hair which is a golden brown :D she is a imaginative playful girl full of mischief ;) however she loves a good adventure and can be curious at times! she can be stubborn and moody but overall she is one unique little princess :D

Drake.
19-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Princess Poo. She smells, looks like a crack addict, and she doesn't get a prince because she doesn't understand hygiene. The movie will be rated PG.

Liva
20-12-2013, 04:26 AM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag109/yvviL/erm_zpsea66e1f8.png
Princess Amelia runs away from Ranswood, hoping to panic the kingdom, leave her responsibilities and give herself more attention when she returns in time for Christmas. Though when she finds herself in Madbury, a poor area four towns over, she finds that she IS known there but under the name Lauren and is made to live like the commoners she once was hierarchy to.

Meanwhile, Lauren is on her annual Christmas travels to Ranswood where she is mistaken for the missing princess and is ambushed by a group of commoners who bring her to the King, dressed up in royal attire, delivered a handsome prince and is expected to semi-rule this kingdom she has obtained despite her refusal and demands they've made a mistake.
What will happen when Lauren takes over the royal christmas duties, with no previous experience and with the real princess on the loose? Do they just look alike or is there more to it than that...?

(To sum up, they're actually twins but that's frowned upon in Ranswood so one baby was kept, and the other was left on a doorstep four towns over. The darker brunette is Princess Amelia and the other is Lauren [hence the confused face and royal attire] You'll have to imagine the ending yourself because I haven't decided that and Amelia's [Well, Laurens] Prince looks exactly like Harry Styles minus the dopey british accent.) :D

Vodafone
22-12-2013, 04:18 PM
How about they fight the King who wants to slay little Baby Jesus?

Yeah now that's Christmas. Not some capitalist Santa Claus.

Bankai90
24-12-2013, 06:24 AM
I would name her Princess Adonia, meaning a beautiful lady and feminine of Adonis. She has a beautiful green eyes which is similar to the color of emerald gemstones, not to mention that she has reddish lips and a long straight black hair, usually tied into a ponytail. Despite her name which represents feminine, she is often seen as tomboyish because of her actions and how she dress up. The name of the prince would be Prince Hector. I dunno, i just think that both of the name suits well each other.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!