PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Blissmas - Ends 25th December

Reality
24-11-2013, 04:48 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/111/Blissmas

We always want a white Christmas, don't we?! The last white Christmas across the UK was in 2004 when it snowed in Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Just think about the falling snowflakes blustering onto your window as you wake up on the morning of Christmas Day, take a minute to think about that luxurious moment...

For this competition all I want you to tell me is, what would your perfect Christmas Day be and why?

The most magical Christmas Day will win! Happy sleighing!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

!:random!:!
20-12-2013, 11:39 PM
to wake up and have all my immediate family in my house opening presents Specially my dad i miss him so much :( then to go see daniel for the day and then to come home and enjoy a nice christmas meal with my whole family :D so technically my perfect christmas would be to have my dad back </3

Matt
21-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Be in my own house, with my partner and it snowing outside and being nice and warm inside and getting everything i asked for and really good presents then seeing family, but definitely having a snowy xmas and being with the people I care about is the main thing I want. Hot Christmases suck everyone

IzzyUhh
21-12-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm not sure if I could wish for anything else than my normal christmas's
They're brilliant!
Waking up at around 8am from excitement, Then waking my parents up like a little kid screaming 'ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS' Then making a lovely cuppa for my mum and a coffee for my dad
Then opening all of the presents and leaving my dog to open his own aha, He rips it open!
Then get dressed & Go get my grandad from his house and eat christmas dinner and cosy up and watch home alone

Liva
22-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Being able to sleep in until at least 9, and having a big family cricket sesh sometime during the day.

Chipmunks
22-12-2013, 12:03 PM
waking up with the one i loved and spending all christmas day with him!
why? because i haven't had a christmas where im spending it with someone
who isn't my fam :(

Drake.
22-12-2013, 12:47 PM
The day I wake up and find Santa putting presents under my tree, at which point I would run outside, hijack his reindeer, and fly to Hawaii. That would be a great Christmas.

dbgtz
23-12-2013, 12:34 AM
To see someone genuinely excited about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!