PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Worlds - Ends 10th January

Sloths
26-12-2013, 12:11 AM
http://habbox.com/text/glass/Wonderful+Worlds

I was just learning how to play 'What A Wonderful World' on my ukulele and it got me thinking about New Year and how people make all these resolutions to try and change themselves but never succeed. Why do we not aim to try and make our world wonderful? I wonder what other people think would be a wonderful world. Surely a world with world peace is a first choice, but would that really turn this little planet of ours into a fabulous place to live? If there are really beings on another planet I doubt they would even consider coming here at all even with world peace.

So it's over to you! If you could change 5 things in the world what would they be and how would you go about it? Maybe just planting loads of trees and flowers to making the world perfect or am I just thinking about my Animal Crossing town now...

Go as small or as big as you want, may the most interesting ideas win!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

!x!dude!x!2
06-01-2014, 02:41 AM
i dont think you need to make big changes to make the world a better place so people think that stopping world hunger and big stuff like that would need to be done to make it better . i think if everyone was just nicer to each other and not so selfish with their money , food and stuff and willing to donate and help each other out i think it would be a better place. so just simply stop being cruel and be kinder and i think it would make a big difference. i dont think it needs one big change to make the world a better place i think if everyone pitched in it would be better just like that .

IzzyUhh
06-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Everyone to have the same rights as each other
Stop global warming
World peace
One that Is quite complicated is everyone to have their own opinions. It's great to have your own opinion but that is what has caused so many people to feel hurt, So maybe people thinking before they say things
No more Racism, Sexism, or Homophobic behavior etc.

Scoobiee
07-01-2014, 04:18 AM
If I could change things in the world...

I want to change how people view each other - races, sexuality, political beliefs - without the ignorance there would be less conflict. Hating on someone because they're black or white is like hating on someone who has red hair or green eyes. I want to get these things through to people, stop all the hate and just speak out. I would perhaps run support services to help those affected deal with these.

2. Animal cruelty - Where I live, I've seen terrible things happen to creatures who have clearly done nothing to deserve it. The people that commit these felonies are usually given a slap on the wrist. I want to open a shelter or reserve, a beautiful place where nature and its inhabitants can live without persecution for simply being alive. It would be a place of peace.

3. Image - Too many are falling apart because they think they're not beautiful and have these desires to be like all the other girls and guys in the world. I want people to feel more confident in they're own skin and know that people come in all shapes and sizes and each one of them is beautiful and unique. What's on TV, magazines, people look at them and think that they could never be worthy of such attention. I want to create a world where we value people on their personalities and how they treat everyone, rather than whats on the outside - cliche' i know, but its something a lot of us want.

4. World Hunger - I want to motivate more people to get involved with helping other countries - It takes a big person to step away from their own problems to go help those in need.

5. Peer pressure - Too many young people are too afraid to stand up to things (bullying, recklessness, simpy doing something wrong.) because they fear of being judged. If we all started to show them, set better examples of what is right, maybe they wouldn't be afraid to speak up when something is wrong.

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but more to stand up to your friends" - Dumbledore (hehe)

!:random!:!
07-01-2014, 07:57 AM
1. animal abuse. Animals are living beings too and don't deserve to be abused, because they can't talk to defend themselves.
2. child abuse. Children shouldn't be abused by anyone. Children are the grown-ups of the future and should be given a childhood to enjoy and not deprived of there childhood.
3. Better education of sexual reproduction. Most people at a young age don't understand sexual reproduction and think contraception is a waste of time, this is most likely the reason there are more underage mothers however sometimes it can be because of the society teenagers live in. However if anyone did get pregnant underage and kept it then well done to you, you learnt a life lesson but also payed for your mistake.
4. discrimination. No one should be discriminated for being different, its better to be different than to be the same, if we was all the same we would be boring. this goes for peoples sexuality, disability, religion, color of skin, Gender and personality.
5. id wish to get rid of the biggest killer of all...CANCER. Cancer in any form causes pain to family's but also takes many peoples life. I wish cancer never existed.

Liva
08-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Haha love animal crossing!

1. More trees to be planted (I recently heard a quote that said "If trees produced wifi, everyone would be planting a million!" Which shows everyone ignores the fact that trees help us be alive. Priorities people!
2. Give every country (I'm mainly referring to Afghanistan) a proper government, and withdraw the troops and stop pointless fighting. People shouldn't have to live their lives in fear.
3. Establish proper gun laws in America, or make it harder for guns to be owned. Innocent people shouldn't lose their lives because someone has access to a gun and they have mental issues or get angry etc.
4. Make jobs. So many people are unemployed and have to look after themselves, and on the other scale, others are scumming off the government because they cbf with work. Or somehow put the cost of living down (That could ruin other aspects of the world? :s)
5. No disrespect to other sexes, race etc. Everyone needs love, and acceptance. Can you imagine how better the world would be if everyone was happy and not against each other? The only thing we would be against each other for (mainly just fun banter) was our own country in the olympics and then for the other three years, it would go back to normal.

Bankai90
10-01-2014, 03:10 AM
1. Currency - Unite the world into one country, in other words, use one currency instead of many. It would make the worldwide economy balance.

2. War - I hate wars. Especially the civil wars where people fight with their own people.

3. Food - Set up a food distribution system to share equally worldwide.

4. Education - Create an education system or network that would ensure every child and person in the world received the basic knowledge to function, co-exist and flourish in their environment.

5. Medical - Provide the same medical care to everyone everywhere, regardless of wealth, fame or power.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!