PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Jujubee
31-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Hello there everyone. :)

I'm Caity, thought I usually go by Juju. I've been playing on Habbo for quite a few years on and off now. I just came back last night actually from like a 2-year leave haha. I'm glad I did because I missed a lot of stuff and really love the new items that are in the shop! (One I made sure I got my hands on was one of those adorable horse pets!!!).

I'm very friendly, if you'd like to get to know me or simply say hello, please don't hesitate to PM me ;) I don't bite I promise. <3

Thanks for reading!

- Juju

e5
31-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the forum :)!

Reality
31-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Hey welcome to the forum don't forget to check out Habbox.com/Jobs

Drew
01-01-2014, 06:52 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum Juju! I love pets too, I have a pig myself :D

Sloths
01-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Hiya Caity! Welcome to the forum, make sure to check out the help desk (link in my sig if you need) and hang out with us all we'd love to have a chat :) x

Chipmunks
01-01-2014, 08:08 AM
hello juju welcome to the forum! :)

Calum0812
01-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lewis
01-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Hello there everyone. :)

I'm Caity, thought I usually go by Juju. I've been playing on Habbo for quite a few years on and off now. I just came back last night actually from like a 2-year leave haha. I'm glad I did because I missed a lot of stuff and really love the new items that are in the shop! (One I made sure I got my hands on was one of those adorable horse pets!!!).

I'm very friendly, if you'd like to get to know me or simply say hello, please don't hesitate to PM me ;) I don't bite I promise. <3

Thanks for reading!

- Juju

Don't forget the gnomes! :(

Welcome to the forum! I hope you stay :)

akeel$
03-01-2014, 10:20 AM
personally i hope yoo have a lovely stay at habbox.
anyway i think that you should definitely check out habbo it's such a gd website and you'd fit right in what you want to know is i am habbo's sassiest gay and my username was barbai until i got permenently banned however i am in the middle of appealing and habbo just cannot deny that i am the regina george of habbo and therefore they will instantly unban me i even had my own burn book which was burnt by habbox forum admins and removed after being bundled into a large fire.
anyway what i'm saying is welcome 2 habbox

- from habbo & habbox's most sassiest gay fiercest ***** and most spectacular queen bee fling queen
akeelney spears.

Daltron
04-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Welcome!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!