PDA

View Full Version : Habbox: The Movie - Ends 7th January

Yupt
02-01-2014, 01:10 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/Bling/Habbox+the%20movie

Habbox has provided us with just a little bit of everything. From moments that made us laugh so hard that it hurt, to controversies that made everyone somewhat uneasy. Everyone has their favourite memory. For this competition I want you to outline Habbox: The Movie. Choose your characters and their actors, suggest a genre and a backstory (this can either be based on genuine events or completely fictional), and include anything else that you think would strengthen your entry.

Post your answers below.

Prize: 2 weeks VIP + 15 rep

IzzyUhh
02-01-2014, 12:18 PM
In a far away land, Called the competition dept, Shonly & Yupt we're planning a party! But only general management we're invited, xxMATTGxx, Skynus, & Samanfa.
All management from each department we're confused, They we're looking forward to this party for a while. Despect & Grig we're the first to hear about this and went to find out what was going on, and brought along Lawrawrrr, Sloths, Empired, Mk, Nick & Chris. They travelled all the way to competition dept through terrible weather, Snow, Ice, Rain, Blazing sunshine & Wind.

When they all got there they noticed sierk & Jin guarding the door, They had to find an alternative route inside of the great competitions hall.

Drake.
03-01-2014, 10:38 PM
It would just be a live stream of the help desk.

Cerys
05-01-2014, 12:54 AM
A sweet story of lurve.

Mike and Cerys, destined to be together, are torn apart by the evil being that is Izzy. This foul girl separates them through the use of her mystical powers given by the one and only mattg himself. Now mike gets the help of Tom to try pull their hearts back together into one, however tom has other ideas... A film of love, determination and adventure. Will Izzy get her way and steal Mikes heart? Will Tom manage to force Mike out of the closet? Will Mike finally manage to get Cerys back into his arms where she belongs?
Find out on valentines day 2014.

A true habbox love story.

Casting: Cerys - me!! Mike - Yupt; Tom - @dgtbz; Izzy - rihanna-cool;

guys can i just say i dont dream about this everynight xoxox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!