PDA

View Full Version : WWE Network - The Big Change in WWE

Logandyer45
09-01-2014, 05:13 AM
So, Wednesday night, WWE announced that WWE Network, a 24/7 full streaming network will be available to WWE Fans. This will sadly not be free, nor on the TV. In order to buy WWE Network, you have to WAIT till Feb 24th at 9AM EST and go to WWE.com and buy it there. Good thing is, it's only $10 per month and you get EVERY WWE Pay-Per-View for that price. You also get exclusive content such as a Pre show and post show from WWE Raw & Smackdown, you also get to watch NXT and Main Event which NXT is currently airing on WWE.com and Main Event airing on Ion Telivision. You also get to look back at MANY MANY MANY years of WWE including The First Ever WrestleMania. You will get to watch some new reality shows on there aswell such as Countdown (countdowns the best Catchphrases, Entrances, Moments etc) WWE Legends House (8 WWE Legends living under one roof) and MUCH more.

The Network will be availible to watch on Feb 24th at 11:05pm EST after RAW. So, are you going to buy it?

Moved by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything' as I feel it is better suited here.

David
09-01-2014, 01:50 PM
the big change in wwe that we've known about for 2 years already lol
probably not buying it
watched the announcement show because hogan was rumoured but he didnt show up

Southe,
10-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Ill buy it when it comes to the UK. fact it includes future PPV's as well means i can get rid of SKY.

Oleh
10-01-2014, 04:05 PM
I won't buy it, as I get all the PPV's anyway. But I'll probably check it out.

Southe,
13-01-2014, 08:36 PM
I won't buy it, as I get all the PPV's anyway. But I'll probably check it out.

How do you get the PPVS's? Torrent?

Oleh
14-01-2014, 11:30 PM
How do you get the PPVS's? Torrent?

Sky Box Office ;)

Adam
15-01-2014, 01:26 PM
This is the single best thing WWE, as a company, has done. It's going to change the landscape of WWE broadcasting but I believe it will be for the better. They have to put out good programming because they NEED people to buy the Network so it's a win for us for quality and a win for them for money. That is something that is shown in the share price too.

Smart decision (and this is why it was delayed, iirc it was originally going to be set top channel).

Southe,
15-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Sky Box Office ;)

Ah that's what i thought. I would rather pay £7-10 a month for all that content and ppvs rather than £15 a month just for a PPV.

Soon as network comes out, Sky is getting booted and so is my Tv License.

Been tempted to buy some shares.

Blinger
18-01-2014, 02:27 AM
The thing I like the most is the on demand previous shows/matches/PPVs (from memory). Probably won't buy it since I hate streaming stuff and we "only" have a 100GB limit here with average speeds.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!