PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forum - Ends 29th January

lawrawrrr
14-01-2014, 05:59 PM
http://habbox.com/text/113/Fantasy+Forum

My friends are always going on about fantasy football leagues. I don't understand them, how it works, how you do it, or even football in general for that matter. But the idea of a fantasy team sounds cool, so I thought i'd apply it to my one true love: Habbox.

I want you to draw up your fantasy Habbox Forum members. You can use any celebrity you like, politicians, actors, entertainers - pretty much anyone! To make it a bit harder though, you do have to give reasons for each of your suggestions - and tell me why they'd be a good member of the forum (not just saying because they're a celebrity, but what they would actually bring to the community).

Imagine the person you choose wouldn't just be here as a celebrity, but actually as a long-term, active member who'd contribute to a lot of different discussions; not just for your own personal interests! The person who has the best reasons for their team will win.

Submit your entries in the following format:

Person One:
Reason:

Person Two:
Reason:

Person Three:
Reason:
Prize: 10 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

James
24-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Person 1: Demi Lovato
Reason: To liven up habbox a bit

Person 2: Idina Menzel
Reason: To sing Disney songs to us all day long

Person 3: Carrie underwood
Reason: Her voice

Edited since he misunderstood the aim - Shonly (Comps Manager)

Britz
25-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Person 1; Justin Bieber
Reason; Will draw millions of users to Habbox making the community a lot bigger! Even though it would be 'Belieber' domiananted the more users, the more money donated to habbox, the more people know about Habbo, everyone wins. (I only know this as he has like 49 million followers of twitter, i'm not one of them, js).

Person 2; Jimmy Carr
Reason; Everyone forums needs comedians and with Jimmy Carr it will keep everyone entertained and laughing non-stop he'd make it so much more fun and will make everyone so happy and laugh at all of his posts!

Person 3; David Beckham
Reason; The football legend will draw loads of people in and influence people to do more sport and get more healthy and develop a better life style as he is such an inspiration, also he'll bring a lot of sporty users to the Habbox community!

Tadaa

God
27-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Tbh I would get:

Person One: Oprah
Reason: Because she is rich, Black and Funny. Also she could contribute a lot to our cause, advertise the forums on her own Channel, bring lots of chitchatty ladies to the forum and they'll just talk all the time.

Person Two: Danial Tosh (from Tosh.0)
Reason: Well he start lots of discussions on really funny things, and also bring all of his laugh minions with him

Person Three: Adele
Reason: to sing for us and make habbox a better place

Matt
29-01-2014, 03:53 AM
Emma Watson so she can give everyone a run for their money in papoy :¬:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!