PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Show On Earth - Ends 23rd January

despect
18-12-2013, 08:00 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/34/The+Greatest%20Show%20On%20Earth

Recently I've been watching a lot of films, from adventure to Disney and so on. I've become really film crazy! It got me thinking about when I was doing Media at school. We had to make our own film and that's really where I got my love for films. Sadly, my idea of a film was really complicated and would need a lot of editing so I had to go with something really plain and not very exciting at all. I've always wanted to make my own film but always pushed it aside because it was too much work!

What you have to do for this competition is come up an idea for a film, give it a title, and a write a short plot summary giving us the basic idea.

The most inventive and interesting entry will win.

Prize: 10 credits + 15rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

IzzyUhh
19-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Okay in art we had to make an illustrated book and i made one called Tinkerbells Horror.

The main plot for the story was that tinkerbell married a guy named peter but unfortuantly peter died, and an unexpected visitor came to visit tinkerbell and caused havoc within her family.

IT DOESNT SOUND THAT FAB But the actual book we made in the lesson made them look like zombies, and the unexpected visitor was human.

Cassiieee
19-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Slumber Party.

Six single girls on a reunion weekend. Eight years ago their party went up in flames. This time all they want is sun, ski and apres-ski. But ice doesn't catch fire of its own accord.

Basically - One of the girls were there for a long time, but someone else was there for murder.

Honor-Branch
20-01-2014, 11:58 PM
Rush Hour 4

Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker return for another series of Rush Hour, and this time, they have a mission which is to take down... each other !

James
22-01-2014, 12:20 AM
The people from 2012
2012 a year later when they realised it was all a dream.

TheDon.
22-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Fight Back

Another World War causes massive damage to the world and the economy and as the governments are not able to take control of things the people start rebelling and basically bringing the high power governments down.

Drake.
23-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Snow White XXX.
Looking to relax after a long day of mining, the Seven Dwarfs decide to paint Snow, white.
Starring Warwick Davis and Dobby.

username90210
23-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Summer Angel

Matt the Summer Angel was fallen in the crust of earth. The fallen angel caused the planet earth to become very hot and it seems that there is no end to this. And then suddenly, the summer angel went to Habbox to need some help and they agreed. There were 3 groups that agreed to it, namely, Tenacious Turtles, Pelicans and Chicks. Will the 3 different groups solves the summer angel's problem or the earth will become permanently hot?

Starring: xxMATTGxx, Members of group: Tenacious Turtles, Pelicans and Chicks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!