PDA

View Full Version : Sixth Sense - Ends 28th January

Phil
22-01-2014, 04:25 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/black_style/sixth+sense

I was watching this film the other day and forgot how much I really enjoyed it. For those of you who don't know, The Sixth Sense is a film about the kid who can see dead people. I love shows like this and to be honest, I've always wished I would have this sense!

If you had this sense, whose spirit would you want to talk to and what would you say/ask? It can be a famous person, a family member from a past generation or even one of your pets. Post your answer in this thread. The most interesting answer will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

username90210
23-01-2014, 01:28 PM
I would totally talk to my father. I would ask him what does my mother likes and dislikes and i'll be surprising her in the upcoming in Mother's day and also ask him about my Homosexual gender if he is okay with it because my siblings always tells me that he doesn't like me being gay. :(

Edited

James
23-01-2014, 05:23 PM
My friend Charlie.
I'd like to ask him if he's proud of me. That's all I'd ask.

Cassiieee
23-01-2014, 09:46 PM
To my Grandad.
Make sure he's doing okay up there and if he's proud of us all. And to let him know we miss him.

!x!dude!x!2
23-01-2014, 11:29 PM
my grandpa
i would tell him i miss him

Britz
25-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Person; My Hamster
What id tell him; I'd ask him if he really ran away or if someone killed him and made up a story:rolleyes:

goldenRAINBOWxo
26-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Person: My cousin
What i'd tell her: I'd ask her if I was doing her proud and if she's okay up there because things aren't the same down here without her. I'd also tell her that we all miss her and we hope she's happy up there in a place where she belongs:)

Krazybethw
26-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Person: My Grandma
What id ask: If my dad really was the reason she has a heart attack (like my grandad said.) And if she knew if i would be able to have babies hehe!

God
27-01-2014, 05:25 PM
I would totally talk to my father. I would ask him what does my mother likes and dislikes and i'll be surprising her in the upcoming in Mother's day and also ask him about my Homosexual gender if he is okay with it because my siblings always tells me that he doesn't like me being gay. :(

Edited

omg thats deep.

My grandmother, Bless <3 I would want to just spend more time with her as she was basically a second mother to me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!