PDA

View Full Version : Are you oftenly in trouble?...

Aiden
23-01-2014, 09:45 PM
at school?

---

I would say that I'm quite good in school... well, on record.

I've had 2 negative points and 170 positive points...
I've had no detentions or isolation time

--

is oftenly even a word lol

Absently
23-01-2014, 09:49 PM
not in school anymore but when i was i was extremely quiet and never got in trouble (bar the one time for bullying a teacher lol :S) same with college really, i don't have to be there so why would i act up

MKR&*42
23-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I SWEAR WE HAD A THREAD SIMILAR TO THIS RECENTLY TOO. I complained about this in the online clothing shops one as well. Either that or time has flown so quickly I just don't keep track.
---
OT: In school now and then, in college all the time by my tutor for attendance, but never in classes as I was usually hard working in class and most teachers liked me lols

dbgtz
23-01-2014, 09:53 PM
When I was in school, very rarely. Usually it would be for forgetting homework (though 2 out of the 3 teachers I remember doing this disliked me intensely) or just a class detention. They were extremely meaningless. If I ever got one in my later years I just skipped them and not a word was said.

Cassiieee
23-01-2014, 09:54 PM
I don't go to school anymore, but when I was. I was continuously in trouble. I can't remember a day that went by, without me being kicked out of class or being shouted at.

In College I was completely different. I was quite good in College as I was doing something I enjoyed. I think, only a few times I got told to shut up talking or laughing.

Jordan
23-01-2014, 09:55 PM
is oftently even a word

I don't get in trouble anymore. i might get a quick "jordan stop talking" but college is so much more relaxed and so you can have random conversations quite often now without the teacher getting ******. I wouldn't want to get in trouble either because sometimes i feel bad for the teachers

Cerys
23-01-2014, 10:00 PM
No haha, I'm one of the more quieter ones who only gets in trouble for forgetting homeworks :P

e5
23-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Oftenly isn't a word for starters.

Secondly, I was always in trouble at school. How else do people remember you?

Zelda
23-01-2014, 10:07 PM
i'm normally quite good but i get moaned at a lot sometimes for talking in class but not really that much anymore the teachers don't really seem to care now. I only ever had like 2 demerits which were for ridiculous things in homeworks, (not putting pictures in one, 3 words less than he asked for for the other one) , but i had 2 after school friday detentions also, one for losing my planner ( i was sure it was stolen though cause i nearly got a detention before too but they found it ripped up and stuff on the field and so i thought same sort of thing probably happened again ) , and the other one for kicking this guy who bullied me cause i was fed up with him.

on the other hand i rarely ever do my homework now but teachers either don't care with me like in maths and well one of them doesn't even bother asking me about it the other one is just like oh just give it in next lesson, and in my other subjects they barely even bother taking it in most of the time anyway so doesn't really matter.

MKR&*42
23-01-2014, 10:16 PM
is oftently even a word

Nope. Often is already an adverb, so "oftenly" would not be necessary. :P

Sho
23-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Nah in school it was usually because I hadn't done my homework or because I'd start giggling in class or something, but I didn't really get shouted at for any of it.
In college it was pretty much the same although the tutors weren't as strict when it came to no talking in class etc so people were less likely to do it, idk

Daltron
24-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Not really I was oftenly good most of the time anyway

Matt
24-01-2014, 05:26 AM
No, I'm actually really well behaved :) I don't like being the centre of attention so if I'm told off im just like, oh ok and then laugh it off with the other people around me. It's normally for talking too much or for taking pictures on my macbook when the teacher is talking.

Phil
24-01-2014, 11:46 AM
I was always pretty good in school. I remember when I was in first year in secondary school, I asked one of my classmates if he's shift this girl that liked him (who was also in the class and earshot away) he started crying and went to the School Councillor over it and I got in trouble!?!?! I was just tryna get him the shift :(

despect
24-01-2014, 12:05 PM
When I was at school it would always depend on what sort of mood i'm in haha but most of the time I was never in trouble :P.

Eric
24-01-2014, 12:58 PM
nope and nope

Edited by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks!

Yawn
24-01-2014, 01:27 PM
never

UnrealGoffEmo
25-01-2014, 09:43 PM
I was always in trouble at school. How else do people remember you?

True yeah mate

Same with me - I am a bad lad (very) much so lol

OldLoveSong
25-01-2014, 10:47 PM
not in school anymore but i never rly got in trouble i was always quiet :P

!x!dude!x!2
25-01-2014, 10:51 PM
No i'm a good kid i do my best to stay out of trouble

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!