PDA

View Full Version : Monopoly: Habbox Edition - Ends 30th January

Sho
25-01-2014, 12:01 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/HabNew/Monopoly: http://Habbox.com/text/HabNew/Habbox+Edition

Monopoly is a game that we all know and love (I assume so anyway, I've never met anyone who doesn't love Monopoly!). A fun thing about the game is that you can buy editions that are based on certain TV shows and films - I know someone who owns a Disney Pixar edition and it's so cool! I want you to create your own Monopoly board (well, describe it) - but it needs to be the Habbox edition.

It can be based on Habbox overall or about a specific department, but you need to include what will be used as pieces, what would be the 'properties' on the board, what you'd get for passing Go and an example of what one of the Chance/Community Chest cards would say.

Habbox Comps edition
● I'd use a little figure of something that represents each of the staff as pieces - for example an owl could be used for me.
● The 'properties' on the board would be the different types of competitions we have. Brown properties - creative writing, blue properties - graphics, and so on.
● A Community Chest card could say 'You have been caught leaking answers, go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect 200c (or 15 reputation points).
● For passing Go you'd collect 200c/1 month VIP and 15 reputation points

The most interesting answer will win!

Prize: 2 weeks VIP + 15 rep

James
25-01-2014, 12:17 AM
The properties would be events hosted by Habbox staff
Figures would be little Habbos
The 'Transport' squares will be Habbox sites. (wiki, live, etc)
The Facility squares will be Helpdesk and Lottery Room
The community chest & chance cards would be something along the lines of "You enter a Habbox competition and win. Collect 15 rep"

Britz
25-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Properties; Fast food restaurants
Little Figure thingys; Pizza, Chips, etc little mini food figures.
The houses/hotels; Will be replaced with the logo of the fast food restaurant
Community chests and chance cards; Eat a slice of Pizza/Chicken/etc and collect 10 Fast food tokens
Jail alternative; Home

username90210
26-01-2014, 03:11 AM
Properties: This goes for Hogwarts buildings.
Little Figure: Harry Potter Main casts (e.g. Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron and others.)
The houses/hotels: The Houses of Hogwarts. (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff.)
Community chests and chance cards: Gain 10 house points. Lose 10 house points. Learned a spell.
Jail Alternative: Azkaban Prison.

WoodyLFC.2k7
27-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Properties: This goes for Hogwarts buildings.
Little Figure: Harry Potter Main casts (e.g. Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron and others.)
The houses/hotels: The Houses of Hogwarts. (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff.)
Community chests and chance cards: Gain 10 house points. Lose 10 house points. Learned a spell.
Jail Alternative: Azkaban Prison.

When was Harry Potter associated to habbox? :o

Edited by iPhil (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading section, thanks!

FlyingJesus
27-01-2014, 09:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3EbWC4N.png

Game pieces would be little figurines of mute peasants unless you're staff in which case your figurine has a plastic crown and a handbag full of self-importance.

All of the Chance/Pointless Post cards are either a Mod Edit or Get Unbanned Free, or if you're playing as staff they're either Date MattG for a Promotion or Get Groomed by Martin.

There's no currency and you can't actually purchase anything; the aim of the game is to land on Kiss Arse as often as possible.

!x!dude!x!2
28-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Properties : habbox events rooms helpdesk/lottery room
Game pieces : your habbo character
Chance cards : collect rep/tokens/credits ( You've became addicted to habbox collect 25 tokens)
hotels/houses : 'H' for Habbox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!