PDA

View Full Version : Places to go in Italy

Josh!
26-01-2014, 12:16 AM
So in March, I get to go in Italy with my school. We have 14 days. We are going all around the country. What are some places we must see. We have four hours of free time in each major city we go to. Any ideas.

Phil
26-01-2014, 12:20 AM
So in March, I get to go in Italy with my school. We have 14 days. We are going all around the country. What are some places we must see. We have four hours of free time in each major city we go to. Any ideas.

How long are you spending in each area? I spent about 5 days in North Italy on a school tour and might be able to come up with some things for you

Josh!
26-01-2014, 12:30 AM
How long are you spending in each area? I spent about 5 days in North Italy on a school tour and might be able to come up with some things for you

Half a day to a day. We just found out we got extra days, due to flight issues, so we get extra days in Malan and Rome

Phil
26-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Half a day to a day. We just found out we got extra days, due to flight issues, so we get extra days in Malan and Rome

I think it was in Milan where we went to the Romeo & Juliet thing. There was also this kinda like Colosseum thing which was kinda cool!
Venice is a MUST(!!!!) it is unbelievable! I loved it there so much but we only got like 3 hours there which sucked but it was just so beautiful!
If you're around Lake Garda I would defo suggest Gardaland. If your organisers are anyway decent they should have you pencilled in there on the itinerary anyway. If you do go here, make sure you go on the blue rollercoaster as much as you can, it is immense!

Last place I would recommend that I can remember is this small little town called Sirmone which is located pretty close to Verona as far as I remember. This town is so smaller than a large shopping centre but it is just so nice. There are loads of pretty little shops and there are pancake and ice cream shops which are actually worth killing someone over. It's amazing. Loads of really views there too :)

Zak
26-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Pompeii and Herculaneum

GommeInc
26-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Is it a trip for culture or a trip for out right pleasure? Venice, Rome, Florence and Milan are pretty much the standard destinations for culture.

Josh!
26-01-2014, 06:44 PM
I think it was in Milan where we went to the Romeo & Juliet thing. There was also this kinda like Colosseum thing which was kinda cool!
Venice is a MUST(!!!!) it is unbelievable! I loved it there so much but we only got like 3 hours there which sucked but it was just so beautiful!
If you're around Lake Garda I would defo suggest Gardaland. If your organisers are anyway decent they should have you pencilled in there on the itinerary anyway. If you do go here, make sure you go on the blue rollercoaster as much as you can, it is immense!

Last place I would recommend that I can remember is this small little town called Sirmone which is located pretty close to Verona as far as I remember. This town is so smaller than a large shopping centre but it is just so nice. There are loads of pretty little shops and there are pancake and ice cream shops which are actually worth killing someone over. It's amazing. Loads of really views there too :)

Thanks so much, we are going to all those places :P!

Pompeii and Herculaneum

Righto.

Is it a trip for culture or a trip for out right pleasure? Venice, Rome, Florence and Milan are pretty much the standard destinations for culture.

It's a pleasure trip, we had to do a school course on it. Then this is our "filed trip"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!