PDA

View Full Version : Your Words - Ends 3rd February

Yupt
09-01-2014, 03:03 PM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/05/vCKj6.png

So, this is the first short story competition of the year. It’s a very simple competition, all you have to do is write a short story including all of the items and details that I post below.

[*=center]An iPad
[*=center]Orange Juice
[*=center]Malteasers
[*=center]Thorpe Park
[*=center]Sir Alex Ferguson.

And here are a few example entries from the past that I have enjoyed reading so that you can see what it is that makes a good short story for this competition: One (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=672776&p=6816828#post6816828), two (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=784825&p=7988821#post7988821), three (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=784825&p=7988524#post7988524).

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 15 rep

IzzyUhh
31-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Litter has been turning up all over Thorpe park. Malteasers packets, Everywhere.. Full.
Sir Alex Ferguson is the detective on the case, But no clues have been found except for one.. A Jumbo Malteasers packet.
Alex & His sidekick, Hayley williams we're told about the weird situation when his close friend Alex turner had been mysteriously kidnapped.. She has still not been found. Hayley still looks at her iPad everyday, Seeing his selfies, adventures.. Weird.

One day Ferguson is asleep in his large house located in westminster.
He is woken up by a loud crashing in his kitchen. He goes to checkout whats going on, Grabbing a baseball bat for protection he steps down his stairs, Letting out a loud creak from each step. The loud noise was only from an orange juice bottle falling on the floor, But how did it get there? As he picked up the juice bottle, He notices some crumbs on the floor.. Showing a trail.
He follows the trail which leads into his basement.
He unlocks the door and finds Alex Turner!

They rocked out to paramore & Arctic monkeys for the rest of the night together, Eating the malteasers together.

The end.

!x!dude!x!2
01-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Once upon a time i had a An Ipad and i loved it so much until one day I droped orange juice on it. I didn't have rice to put it in to dry up the juice so I used Malteasers . Once i notice they weren't working i ran over to Thorpe Park to ask my friend Sir Alex Ferguson

Edited upon request - Shonly (Competitions Manager)

Shar
02-02-2014, 12:55 AM
I went to Thorpe park. I had orange juice and malteasers for lunch. When I was queuing up for stealth I saw Sir Alex Ferguson and took a picture on my iPad.

Brad
02-02-2014, 02:25 AM
As the train squealed along, Sir Alex Ferguson was starting to become very impatient. He would look out the window, and then back at his iPad, then back out the window. A few moments later a woman employee who was moving very quickly with a glass of orange juice caught eye contact with Sir Alex Ferguson.
"Is everything going alright, sir?" She asked, politely.
"No, I am running late, when is this train going to get into Thorpe Park? There's a meeting I need to get to." he said, becoming more impatient by the second.
The woman smiled, "We'll be arriving shortly, maybe another ten minutes." Just then, the conductor came onto the PA:
Attention all Passengers, we will be arriving shortly to Thorpe Park, please remember to take all your belongings with you. Thank you and Enjoy your day!
She looked back at him and smiled again, "I'm sorry that you have to wait, I can get you a complimentary bag of Malteasers, If you would like."
Alex looked at his Ipad, and then looked back at her, "Sure, please." Smiling a bit to see that he wasn't upset anymore.
The train had arrived at Thorpe Park just in time for his meeting.

(Enjoy)

Cassiieee
02-02-2014, 02:31 PM
My parents got me an Ipad for my birthday. I was so excited I accidently dropped a whole glass of orange juice on it, I then became so despressed that I stuffed my face with malteasers to try and cheer me up. It wasn't working, so I took myself on a trip to Thrope Park and there he was stood there, my new best friend for life Sir Alex Ferguson.

The end.

Vnok
03-02-2014, 03:42 PM
On a tour in Old traford, i sneaked off and went in search looking for Sir Alex Ferguson. It wasn't until i slipped on a pile of scattered Malteasers to which then Sir Alex Ferguson came rushing towards me with a cup of orange juice and slipped;pouring the juice on me. Me shouting furiously at him, he looked upon his Ipad looking for a way of apology. He said: "What would you like! Anything at all!". Thorpe Park! :rolleyes: :D

Abrood
03-02-2014, 08:12 PM
I went to Thorpe Park once, to get some orange juice. When I got there, people were running in and screaming 'SIR ALEX FERGUSON IS HERE!'

I got so excited and I ran toward the crowd of people, I ran so fast that I dropped all my malteasers! I was so sad about it. When I got up to the crowd of people Sir Alex Ferguson looked at me and smiled, he looked down and handed me an Ipad!!!
I asked him why he gave me it and he said because he is god. So happy about that and that it the story about how I met Sir Alex Ferguson

Lewis
03-02-2014, 10:22 PM
My nightmare ended. The dream about the gigantic malteasers invading Earth with Sir Alex Ferguson as their leader didn't happen. The drowning of humans by using orange juice didn't happen either. And the iPads certainly did not become a superior race to the humans with the help of living roller-coasters from thorpe park. I probably sound crazy to you right now - but my dreams have always been like this since I was born. But then again, the dream was likely to be influenced from the HabboxForum Competition involving these five words, or that was what I thought to begin with.

After that strange dream, I was about to begin my daily reading of the Habbox Forum when it said the URL was incorrect. I was confused. To further investigate this, I went to load up the Habbo Hotel but it also said the URL was incorrect. A strange buzzing sound starting coming out of my laptop as a faint image began to appear. It got more opaque as time went on. There stood in front of my eyes was my worst nightmare.

"We have suffered long enough," the voice paused, "Our family has been eaten..." It let out a handful of chocolate-tears.

"Our malteaser friends are far from the only one. We, the tablets, have been tapped and pressed upon long enough," the other voice took a breath, "And let's not forget the roller-coaster family." I couldn't believe my eyes - or ears for the matter of fact. The screen turned orange. It was the orange juice that killed anyone, or at least that's what it was in my dream. This was reality now, though.

I looked around my house for the rest of my family. They weren't there. All that was left was orange juice, which could only mean one horrific thing. If only I woke up earlier, I might have been able to save them from, as strange as it sounds, the demon malteasers, iPads and rollercoasters alongside their leader Sir Alex Ferguson. He was no longer a football manager, he was the new mad scientist of pure evil.

A knock when at my door. Foolishly, I answered it - but what did I have to live for at that point? The world had went to hell.

A gigantic malteaser stood in front of me as it said, "Goodbye pitiful, meaningless being," It sprayed with me with orange juice, "Mwhahahaha..." It was now over for me. I lay there on the ground after falling unconscious for what seemed like only a matter of seconds.

Out of nowhere, less than a blink of an eye, I woke up. Was it all a dream within a dream? But, there next to me lay spilled orange juice with a smashed up malteaser.

THE END

What a weird story.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!