PDA

View Full Version : [Question] New Badge?

-Nick
06-03-2014, 02:03 PM
http://prntscr.com/2ydku9

Whats this badge :P?
Chris; Despect; Grig;

opps

and Phil;

Phil
06-03-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm not 100% sure but I think the Habboxlive DJ's have their own little awards scheme :P

Kyle
06-03-2014, 02:19 PM
has been there ages and nobody got it so far. prob just another failed hxl scheme

e5
06-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Think this has been asked for before, I believe. I think like Phil said, it's a DJ award :P

Drewar
06-03-2014, 03:24 PM
As you lot have guessed, it's an award for the HabboxLive DJs.

The DJs have a reward system where they are given a certain number of "DJ Points" each month, based on how many slots they have booked, competitions they have hosted, etc.

You can claim one of those awards for a rather high number of DJ points, and only 1 or 2 people have reached the number of points required since the award was introduced in November. Those very few who did achieve the number of points required for the award usually decided to use their points for other prizes (VIP, credits, etc) instead, so that's why you don't see anyone with the award just yet.

Cheers :)

despect
06-03-2014, 03:37 PM
has been there ages and nobody got it so far. prob just another failed hxl scheme

Hardly failed lol...

Yup its a DJ award for our rewards scheme :).

GoldenMerc
06-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Hxl is a fail in general

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Kardan
06-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Hardly failed lol...

Yup its a DJ award for our rewards scheme :).

The award has certainly failed :P But tbf most of the award system is pointless.

There;s another badge on the award system that has been given out to 0 people, solving Smurfed-'s murder or something. Guess we will never know who killed him.

Sho
06-03-2014, 04:42 PM
The award has certainly failed :P But tbf most of the award system is pointless.

There;s another badge on the award system that has been given out to 0 people, solving Smurfed-'s murder or something. Guess we will never know who killed him.

That was a Comps event and a few people won the award so I'm not sure why it says nobody has it haha

David
06-03-2014, 05:35 PM
catch up

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=792603

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!