PDA

View Full Version : Mind Control – Ends 22nd March

Derrener
06-03-2014, 10:18 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/neon1/Mind+Control

What are the limits of human behaviour? What would it take for you to do something completely out of the ordinary, completely out of character? Steal a car, maybe. Or worse, murder? What are the limits of human behaviour and are we really in control of ourselves?

For this competition, I want you to come up with a machine or object that could control anyone. You can make one up or you can choose an item that already exists such as a remote control. Tell me:

(If it already exists), what is it?
What name are you going to give your item (e.g The Megatron 780)?
How would it control us (would a button have to be pressed, would it have to be in a certain location etc.)?

The most creative will win! Good Luck!

Prize: 10 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

!:random!:!
19-03-2014, 02:41 PM
fastfood, make fatties do what I want ;)

livin.x.dream
19-03-2014, 09:53 PM
A camera that controls it's subjects when the shutter is released.

Throuqh
19-03-2014, 11:22 PM
A human/bot hugger, when anyone is down it will hug them to cheer them up xD

Pastries,x
20-03-2014, 09:27 AM
(If it already exists), what is it?
- A Car :3
What name are you going to give your item (e.g The Megatron 780)?
- Drive Your Thoughts 5000 - I'm bad at names LOL
How would it control us (would a button have to be pressed, would it have to be in a certain location etc.)?
- It would be any ordinary car, doesn't matter if it's old or brand new. Instead of going to a typical location (work, restaurant, doctors appointment), the car would transport them to somewhere the driver truly wants to be. It could be to Las Vegas to perform a person's past ambition of becoming a world-known poker player, or to Broadway to help the driver realize their past dreams of becoming a Ballet star.

Lewis
20-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Replying to competitions like this to automatically make me win every time.

The HxCW

By automatically seeing a post by a specific person.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!