PDA

View Full Version : Your Words - Ends 27th March

Yupt
04-03-2014, 05:08 PM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/05/vCKj6.png

Another month, another short story competition. For this competition, write a story of at least 100 words and including all of the features i've listed below.

[*=center]Prince George
[*=center]The Sunday Times
[*=center]Habbox Competitions
[*=center]Dog Treats
[*=center]Orange Peel

The story in which I take most enjoyment from reading will win. Creative ideas, structure and detail will be taken into consideration.

Prize: 1 month VIP + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Paige.
21-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Kate and Wills stayed at Buckingham Palace for a weekend so that Queen Liz could spend some time with Prince George. One morning, William woke up to find that his slippers had been chewed up by one of Liz’s corgis. He never liked her dogs anyway so this really infuriated him. He found Prince Phillip’s laptop lying around so he went on it to search for what food dogs don’t like but when he turned the laptop on, it was very slow and he couldn’t get onto the internet. He went onto the history to see if he could clear it and found that all of Prince Phillip’s history consisted of Habbox Forum and Habbox Competitions pages. William was very confused and got bored of the slow laptop so he went downstairs to see if Liz was occupied and saw that she was reading The Sunday Times. He went into the kitchen and picked up the first thing he could find. An orange. He grated orange peel into the corgi’s bag of dog treats. He waited until it was time for a servant to feed the dogs their treats and to his dismay, the dogs didn’t mind the orange peel and scoffed them. His plan to deprive the corgi’s of their treats for being bad failed.

Lewis
22-03-2014, 12:35 PM
I had no choice. What I did was right. Habbox Competitions deserved what they got, a very painful revenge. They promised
me a good prize of 100 habbo coins - not a pack of dog treats and an orange peel. It all took place at the Royal Habbox
Palace, where Prince George was having a one-off visit.

If they just told me the truth about the prize, I wouldn't have done anything. But you don't promise something like that
only to get dog treats and an orange peel - I had to write a five thousand word story to try and get that prize. It most
certainly wasn't fair, I had to take action.

They'd never expect one of their own to turn on them, but they were wrong. I didn't want to, they forced me to. I don't
regret one thing, no matter how wrong it was. As a staff member, I had my own office in the Royal Habbox Palace - this
made things much easier.

"Heh, can ya believe that prize we gave 'im?" Yupt laughed.

"Ha. Now he'll never enter competitions again!" Shonly joined Yupt, as I looked at them from afar.

They weren't aware that I was listening, or what I was capable of. I went to the kitchen to look at the selection of knives.
The meat cleaver - it was perfect for the worst crime in the history of Habbox. And then I scraped it across my arm,
revealing to myself how sharp it was as blood poured out of me. This would be the weapon.

I sneaked into the competitions lounge, where competitions were controlled fully at that area. Shonly and Yupt were
there, standing together, the victims of my truly awful crime. But I had to do it. I put on my mask as I crept up on
them, slowly but surely. I reached the point where I was only a few inches away from them, it was now my time.

I whacked and whacked, hit and hit, scraped and scraped, destroyed and destroyed. Their bloody screams must have
been heard by the entire palace. But it was now over - competitions would no longer be existent. I ran away from the
crime scene.

I can tell what you're thinking, how can this be true? Yupt and Shonly are didn't have a scratch on them. I know, I
didn't touch them. I only destroyed the main competition computer with my meat cleaver, to make competitions
non-existent. It was the perfect revenge - but I did not murder them.

I know they're dead now - whoever did it must have had something done worse to them, than what they did to me. I
admit, I destroyed the computers with the meat cleaver. But I did not murder them.

This is my final confession.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF STORY/CONFESSION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I trick you about the murder? ;)

Throuqh
22-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Once upon a time there was a young prince who was known as Prince George. George became a prince by being a main part in the world wide newspaper The Sunday Times. Young Prince George was known for his mischief on the Habbox forum where he would post on the Habbox Competitions page demanding the Habbox staff would give him Dog Treats for his prize instead of rep or vip this was because he was addicted to them due to taking them from his poor dog Philip. Suddenly his addiction to dog treats changed to orange peel this was better for his dog Philip as now he didn't have to starve.

!:random!:!
22-03-2014, 10:51 PM
once upon a time in a far way land, lived a young prince, called prince George. One day he was sat in his bed, on his royal laptop entering Habbox competitions and reading his favourite newspaper The Sunday times. Seconds after entering a competition prince George was desperate for the loo, he got up and began to walk, but suddenly he slipped on a orange peel, just as princess Kate walked in holding a bag of dog treats. He was rushed to hospital and diagnosed with a broken leg. THE END

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!