Was it your best holiday?

What made you enjoy it?

etc

Alkaz
10-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Where did I last go on holiday: Cornwall
Did I enjoy it: Immensely
Was it your best holiday: With friends, yes
What made you enjoy it: Friends, alcohol and good times!

lemons
10-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Where did you last go on holiday?
NEWQUAY IN CORNWALL
Did you enjoy it?
YES I DID! was fun and cool we went camping
not best
What made you enjoy it?
weather was nice and lots of beach and i saw a snake

geo
10-04-2014, 08:21 PM
tenerife
Did you enjoy it?
it was ok. half and half really. wouldn't go again i don't think... not really my kind of holiday.
no way.
What made you enjoy it?
seeing sharks and the water park and the yoghurts they had there

Red
10-04-2014, 08:21 PM
I went to Italy to visit my great grandfathers grave who died in ww2, with my mum sis, aunts and cousins last sept. I always wanted to go and it was just really special that I got to do it with all my fam, and we phoned my great granny when we were out there. We then spent remainder of the days in Rome which was lovely!!

Sian
10-04-2014, 09:03 PM
tintagel, cornwall.

wasnt really a proper holiday, i was excavating, but i'd never been there before etc so it was great.

Cerys
10-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Urmm I don't even know omg

Corfu I think it was yeye
It was alright.

Didn't fully enjoy it as I hav such issues with my body so I just spent the entire time hiding, which made my mum upset and stuff so yeah oops

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bankai90
11-04-2014, 08:31 AM
- Jakarta, Indonesia

Did you enjoy it?
- Yup

- Not saying the best ones, but one of them best holidays I had.

What made you enjoy it?
- Had the chance to meet both of my parents. Spending some time with them do make my day.

karter
11-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Nicobar Islands, India

Did you enjoy it?
loved it

i think so

What made you enjoy it?
went for scuba diving, fishing and there were very few people there

Gina
11-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Where did you last go on holiday? went to majorca 2yrs ago

Did you enjoy it? yes def

Was it your best holiday? yepyepyep

What made you enjoy it? i didn't go with my mum or stepdad or sister or anyone, i went with my friend and her family so it was like a fab break for me :D and we didn't just sit around all day we actually went to places and looked at historical things (doesnt sound that great but it was really interesting) and did stuff that ive never done before :P we did have an ant problem in the house we rented for 2weeks but other than that yeh was my fav

Cerinacy$
11-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Boston, US
Did you enjoy it?
Loved it, went to Universal Studios and stayed at a lovely resort.
I think so, yes!
What made you enjoy it?
Going to Universal Studios and the ice cold pink lemonade for free in the hotel lobby. ;)

Bankai90
11-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Boston, US
Did you enjoy it?
Loved it, went to Universal Studios and stayed at a lovely resort.
I think so, yes!
What made you enjoy it?
Going to Universal Studios and the ice cold pink lemonade for free in the hotel lobby. ;)

Aww, really wish i could go there someday. :)

Derrener
11-04-2014, 03:04 PM
mallorca

Did you enjoy it?
yeah

no, florida was the best holiday

What made you enjoy it?
it was all inclusive
next to the beach

but above all, the entertainment team

Samantha
11-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Where did you last go on holiday? Blackpool in October, before the illuminations ended.

Did you enjoy it? Yes I did, it was a lovely short break.

Was it your best holiday? I'm not sure, I don't really rate them. I just like going on holiday :D.

What made you enjoy it? I went with my boyfriend and family at the time, because he hadn't been to Blackpool before until that year when I took him in May. So, we decided we would go on a short break to see the illuminations as again he hadn't seen them. We got to do a variety of things, mainly because we wanted him to see a lot of Blackpool in the short time we had there. We went to the zoo, which was amazing fun as the last time I'd been would have been approximately 2009 as I took pictures to use as inspiration for my GCSE art project. We just did everything that day, we went to the petting zoo in it too which I didn't know existed and I got to pet a goat - that's always fun. Although the animals were loud and a bit smelly, but it was still nice. We also got to go to the sealife centre, we'd done that in May anyway, but I love the Garden Spotted Eels/Spotted Garden Eels that basically hide under the rocks and whatever when you put your hand over the glass. That was fun too, as always. Also, we went to the circus and saw the famous Mooky and Mr. Boo (did you know they are actually brothers in real life? I find that out a few years ago or even less). That was fun, me and my family were used to the jokes, but because he hadn't been before it was funnier! We also got to go to Cleveleys (woo Abi) so we could then go back to Blackpool on a tram to see the illuminations. We also managed to grab like 10 minions on the grabbers and 2 of them are the massive ones that are nearly bigger than me.

Overall, we had a great time and it was nice just to be able to relax with the people I enjoy spending time with.

-:Undertaker:-
11-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Salou, the Kingdom of Spain

Did you enjoy it?
*nods*

Hmmmmmm unsure really.

What made you enjoy it?
Heat, food and water. As always.

Eric
11-04-2014, 04:27 PM

langkawi

Did you enjoy it?

yup, it's great

not really, it was just a short vacation not really that satisfying but it's good

What made you enjoy it?

nice places, nice beach, it's relaxing, nice food, fun activities, cheap chocolates

ARTPOP
11-04-2014, 04:54 PM
disneyland paris in 2011, disneyland paris in 2012 disneyland paris (x2) in 2013 and my next holiday is disneyland in 2014

Matthew
11-04-2014, 07:06 PM
last holiday: 10 days in skiathos (greek island, where mamma mia was filmed :P)
did i enjoy it: yeah it was great, its a really beautiful island

best holiday: probably when i went to florida a couple of years ago
why: it was the first time i'd gone to america and we went over christmas so there were tonnes of shows and stuff on. was brill

next holiday: 2 weeks in zante in july (A)

Ekelektra
12-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Where did you last go on holiday?: Queensland, Australia (Brisbane and the Gold Coast) in January

Did you enjoy it?: Yeah it was pretty good

Was it your best holiday?: My Germany trip would be my best holiday, but this is probably second or third after the last time we went to Queensland. This time wasn't as long especially for me as I missed the first 2 days so we didn't do as much as the last time we were there.

What made you enjoy it?: I got to fly up myself which was pretty cool, and we did lots of swimming which was fun and went to Sea World which was good too. And we saw family friends who live up there who we don't always see, so it was good to hang out with them. I liked it mostly because it was just something different, I'd be stuck at home for months before we went so it was awesome to go away for a bit and see different things.

Matt
12-04-2014, 02:17 AM
Where did you last go on holiday? Bali - Indonesia

Did you enjoy it? yeah it was great!!

Was it your best holiday? hmm that's a tough one. I don't think it is but it's pretty close

What made you enjoy it? How relaxed it was, the fact we just sat by the pool the whole 10 days, shopping was cheap and the waterpark was great

Eric
12-04-2014, 03:26 AM
Where did you last go on holiday? Bali - Indonesia

Did you enjoy it? yeah it was great!!

Was it your best holiday? hmm that's a tough one. I don't think it is but it's pretty close

What made you enjoy it? How relaxed it was, the fact we just sat by the pool the whole 10 days, shopping was cheap and the waterpark was great

ooo i love bali, went there 2 years ago it was great, lot of aussies in fact, did you visit lots of temples?

Matt
12-04-2014, 03:52 AM
ooo i love bali, went there 2 years ago it was great, lot of aussies in fact, did you visit lots of temples?

It's like Australia just humid lmao, it's full of them. And yeah we went to a load of different places. The highlight though was White Water Rafting in the hills, i'd recommend anyone to do that ahh it was absolutely amazing. We saw a few of their dance things that they do too. Because it's quite different from Australia it was a new experience for me which is why it's so memorable as i've never been to a country like Bali.

Amberr
12-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Where did you last go on holiday? Kos - Greece

Did you enjoy it? yeah it was ok

Was it your best holiday? well ive been going there for the past 10 years so it wasnt much different to the others

What made you enjoy it? going scuba diving again was fun and seeing my family again was nice

goldenRAINBOWxo
13-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Where did you last go on holiday?: Spain

Did you enjoy it?: Yes a lot

Was it your best holiday?: Erm not the best but one of the best

What made you enjoy it?: Friends, Family, surroundings, good times (:

LiquidLuck.
15-04-2014, 05:15 AM
My last holiday was back home haha definitely enjoyed it since I was so homesick, but also not the best..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!