PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Your Words - Ends 25th April

Yupt
20-04-2014, 01:26 AM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2013/09/03/18mAY.gif

Hiya guys, hope everyone is enjoying their Easter holidays and activities. This month the short story competition will be themed around the concept of Easter, enjoy! For this competition write a short story of at least 150 words and including all of the things listed below.

Easter Bunny
Chocolate Eggs
Dandelion
Surf Board
Picnic

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 15 rep + 2 points
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

!x!dude!x!2
20-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Once a upon a time there was an Easter Bunny named Dandelion. Dandelion loved to go out on the water and surf on his Surf Board he also loves going on Picnic. One day Dandelion ran out of Chocolate Eggs and had to deliver money to all the kids who weren't able to get the chocolate eggs.

THE END

LiquidLuck.
21-04-2014, 03:48 PM
It was another hot summer day, but luckily I was under the shadow of a tree. Me and my older sister had the best picnic of the season, but now she was doing her homework, and I could not be bothered, so I did what I do best.

- Can I go pick up some flowers? - I asked my sister.

-Yes, some dandelions would look so nice in our kitchen!

-But some daisies would look fantastic on my hair - I answered. So I stood up, and went to find some of these beautiful flowers.

Found myself with enough flowers when I realized the sunset had come. That's when I suddenly heard the nervous words ''I won't hide them in time!''. I turned around and that's when I saw the Easter Bunny. He was only carrying a basket, and at the speed that he was running, I'm not sure how he managed to keep the overflowing amount of chocolate eggs inside that basket.

Due to my new no carbohydrates diet, seeing the eggs reminded me how tasty chocolate was, and I wanted some of his treats. I ran after him when suddenly all went dark and the floor was no longer under my feet. I was falling down a rabbit hole, it was the end!

- Arresto Momentum! - someone yelled from far away.

I closed my eyes and waited for my not so graceful landing, but nothing happened. Slowly dared to look and I was already on the ground, not one bone broken. Around me were around 20 penguins, all staring at me.

- Where am I? - Why was I talking to animals? It's not like they could answer me back..

- Hawaiian Hogwarts! - one of them screamed with excitement.

- What..? - I shook the sand off my clothes as I stood up and one of them immediately put a surf board in front of me.

- Lets go, today's charms class is being given in the water!

- But I don't know how to...

It was too late. I was in the middle of the ocean, and all those penguins were creating waves with their magic wands. It wasn't too long until I couldn't escape one of them, fell of the board and it hit my head, making me unsure of what happened next.

I opened my eyes, and I was still under the shadow of the same old tree. Opened in page 394 was my ''Surf's Up'' book, and the half smoked joint* was still on my hand.

~ The End ~

* For innocent minds, lets replace that with sweets and say she got a sugar high?

- Inspired in Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter and Surf's Up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!