PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :)

TannerJP
21-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Hey Everyone!

I've been hiding in the shadows of this forum for too long and have finally decided to introduce myself! I began playing Habbo in 2006 on my old account dr.palmer. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the password, changed my email at least 1,000 times, and apparently didn't use my real birthdate on that account (I was a dumb kid I guess...) so I no longer have access to it (and habbo's help tool isn't helping)! I now play habbo on the account SodaHero, so you can find me on there!

My real name is Tanner so feel free to call me that! I'm a junior at my local University and I'm using habbo as a way to procrastinate, and it's a little bit nostalgic!

I'm excited to be a part of this community and meet all of you!

xdinosaurdaniel
21-04-2014, 03:23 AM
Hey welcome to the forums! :)
If you need anyhelp with anything on the forums let me know :)
also will add you on habbo

LiquidLuck.
21-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Hey Tanner, welcome to Habbox!

About the birthday thing, don't worry I used to always use a different birthday for every single thing that asked me for it! Don't even remember why exactly, was a bit of a conspiracy theory weirdo haha!

I hope you have a nice time around the forums and don't forget to visit the Help Desk by searching xxMATTGxx and go to our events to meet more members of the community! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!