PDA

View Full Version : Top Job - Ends 7th May

Yupt
01-05-2014, 09:23 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/glass/top+job

Finding a job in which you enjoy fully can we a near impossible task, but there must be some people who have that satisfaction. I think most people enjoy their jobs, but there are those days where its just dreadful and all you want is to go home. For this competition post below the job you consider to be the best in the world.

The one in which I wish I could have the most will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

KingEvan
02-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Habbox general manager
Or CEO of Sulake

Honor-Branch
02-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Doctor (Very rewarding)

Brad
02-05-2014, 05:45 AM
I'd say the best job in the world would be testing food. :) like high end restaurant food.

Matt
02-05-2014, 08:57 AM
The host of Total Wipeout!

Srix
03-05-2014, 08:32 AM
best job ever: paris hilton
its a fabulous job, you do absolutely **** all

Drake.
03-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Blow

Alkaz
03-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Being a Euromillions jackpot winner would be the best job, thing of all the good you could do ;)

!x!dude!x!2
04-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Police officer

TEENAGE.TSHIRT
05-05-2014, 12:16 AM
I am a stable hand at a farm in a small town in Ontario.
I have the best job, I believe.
I am outside all day, enjoying whatever weather may come. I am around animals of all kinds, feeding them, spending time with them. I am in charge of yard maintenance as well so I am a master at making things look beautiful. The job keeps me fit, energetic and always ready to go.
I work for an amazing family who leaves me alone all day at their home, complete trust which is rare. They let me make my own hours and I never have to work weekends.
I personally couldn't find a job more perfect for me.

Augusta
06-05-2014, 05:46 AM
The Best Job from my side would be -

A Software Devloper -
Why ? - Software developers have their fingerprints all over our lives. That alarm clock app that woke you from a dead sleep this morning was designed by at least one software developer. The host of applications you fire up on your computer when you arrive to the office? Yes, software developers had a big hand in shaping those, too. From the mobile app you use to check your bank account balance to the games you play on your tablet to unwind, software developers are along for the ride thanks to their amazing code creations.Designing programs is the job's most identifiable component, but these tech-savvy professionals have many other responsibilities, including testing and debugging the software and maintaining and improving it once it's in operation. Software developers may be tasked with creating a product from scratch according to a customer's specifications or modifying existing software, and they work in a range of industries, including computer systems design, electronic product manufacturing and finance. Collaboration is an integral part of the job, as developers frequently consult with management, clients and other developers to solve technical challenges and determine the requirements of the software system. Developers are often natural problem-solvers who possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box.

Hannah
06-05-2014, 09:53 AM
I'd say a successful author.

It's a job based on a hobby, you're not in the spotlight 24/7 yet you are known, and there's the money aspect too.
But the main idea is the fact you're doing something you enjoy for a living (if you enjoy writing, that is).

-Moniquee.
07-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Kim Kardashian
Gets everything paid for. All she has to do is fake a few smiles and talk **** on TV. Bam let the $$$$ roll in

goldenRAINBOWxo
07-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Secret Shopper ( Get payed to go shopping:})

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!