PDA

View Full Version : Dan Carcillo Suspended 10 games

!x!dude!x!2
23-05-2014, 07:43 PM
NHL Player Safety board has decided to give a 10 games suspension to New York Rangers forward Dan Carcillo after late in the first period of game three versus Montreal Canadians during a fight he punched the linesman. This basically means hes out for the rest of the playoffs

A category 40 rule was applied to the violation. Carcillo received 10 games because the contact was not incidental. Had the officials deemed Carcillo was intending to injure the ref, he would have received a 20 game suspension.

Whiskey THEY BETTER WIN!!!!!!

sexpot
23-05-2014, 07:59 PM
NHL Player Safety board has decided to give a 10 games suspension to New York Rangers forward Dan Carcillo after late in the first period of game three versus Montreal Canadians during a fight he punched the linesman. This basically means hes out for the rest of the playoffs

Whiskey THEY BETTER WIN!!!!!!

It won't have any effect, the Canadiens losing Price will hurt them considerably more than the Rangers losing Carcillo :P

!x!dude!x!2
23-05-2014, 08:03 PM
It won't have any effect, the Canadiens losing Price will hurt them considerably more than the Rangers losing Carcillo :P

I guess... I just looked. He's only got 2 points ;l . hes nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khK9t3dRhqw
The things is. If you look he hits the ref twice with his stick In my eyes it should be more than 10 games

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!