PDA

View Full Version : The Pranks are Alive - Ends 2nd June

Inseriousity.
26-05-2014, 10:14 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_green/The+Pranks%20are%20Alive

THE HILLLS AREEEE ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Rosy's got me watching the Sound of Music for... not a clue, she's a bit of a weirdo. It did give me a competition idea though! At the beginning of the film (when it bloody gets started, jesus that takes forever), the children start playing a few small pranks on Maria. For this competition, I want you to think of the best practical joke to play on your new nanny (trust me, you need one). The best prank will win, good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Brad
27-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Since she's a nanny, and nannies love their tea. I'd swap the sugar out for salt.

akeel$
27-05-2014, 08:07 AM
I got a couple so going to list all my idea's.

Smash her laptop up into pieces and say you're fixing it she'll probably be screaming and upset. Then open your bag and give her a brand new one, I love you nanny!

Get a puppet theater and tell your nanny it's a new television (have wires sticking out from the back of it) then say how does this come on?! Whilst you sneakily put on a scary mask then JUMP out through the theater and watch her scream!

This is one of my faves. Put a fake needle through your finger and walk into the room and start fake-crying claiming your MOTHER just hit you and you fell on a nail. I'm sure your nanny will immediately begin attacking your mother (or whoever you say!)

Take a bag of fake money (this prank is for the nannies who hate the lottery and gambling) and scream running into the room. NANNY! I WON THE LOTTERY. Throw the bag onto the floor so all the money goes pouring out and then say.
"But we have to pay it back by the end of the month."

Prank call your nanny or get a friend to do it and ask her out, use an old voice.

Lewis
27-05-2014, 12:20 PM
The prank would be that our pet tarantula has gotten out of its cage, then later, throw a large fake tarantula on her.

Ms.Aquamarine
28-05-2014, 07:40 PM
I'd change her bed to a water bed that has fishes inside of it. So when she sits on her bed she will be moving around cause of the water. She will probably lift the sheets up to see what's wrong and inside the water bed will be fishes and she'll freak out and all that good stuff.

myles
28-05-2014, 07:42 PM
grab a knife and cut her up

!:random!:!
01-06-2014, 09:40 PM
id just shove her off a cliff. who needs a nanny these days?

Storking
01-06-2014, 09:46 PM
cut the electricity in the house

lock all the doors and make sure the keys are hidden

then terrorize her with demonic chanting and banging from above

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!