PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] The Box ~ now accepting submissions!

lawrawrrr
27-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Hey everyone!

Once again we're accepting submissions for our monthly magazine, The Box! You can see last months' by clicking the picture in my signature.

We're looking for anyone who's interested in writing an article, a section, anything like that. Hopefully we'll have Calum0812; and Inseriousity.; joining us for their articles again, but we're hoping to have more of you involved! I've already heard from a couple of you but if you know what you'd like to write, please PM me with an idea... or your finished article, and we'll get it in!

PM or Skype me with any questions or queries and I'll get back to you.

Closing date for submissions is 31/05/14 and I must have ALL articles in by 2/06/14.

This month's issue may be a little bit late due to me moving house and not having internet at first, but I'll try and work on it as hard as I can in the University Library and things, to get it out for you guys to enjoy!

Thanks

Laura xxxx

lawrawrrr
02-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Anyone with articles could you please PM me them ASAP!

As I thought, I don't have internet at my new house yet and they may need to reconnect the phone line which could take a while (sad face).

I have bought a dongle which means I will be coming on a bit, and I'm still hoping to get this out sometime in the next week!

But yes, do get submissions in. Calum0812; Inseriousity.; Kardan; wixard;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!