PDA

View Full Version : [Anniversary] Hawkward - Ends 7th June

Samantha
31-05-2014, 10:49 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/113/Hawkward

The title will make sense after reading this... hopefully! Over the years, we've all done things that didn't display our best side - it could have been positive or negative things, even hilarious ones we'd rather forget, but we can't. Sometimes, when we do these activities that make us seem weird, or even awkward there will be people who witness it and never let you live it down! It's as though they have the eyes like a hawk (get it?) For this competition I want you to tell me about something you've done that was a(n) 'hawkward' moment, and how you can't forget about it!

The most interesting and funniest will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

!:random!:!
02-06-2014, 01:32 PM
go to school with my pjs underneath my uniform on p.e day -.- I turned into a tomato at that moment my best friend never lets me forget it :P

lRhyss
02-06-2014, 04:15 PM
I once walked around on sports day with toiler roll hanging out the back of my shots (my friends put it there without me knowing for some reason), only to be told at the end of the day by my head of year :/

Cassiieee
04-06-2014, 01:02 AM
I done the splits once at my cousins birthday and ripped my shorts right down the centre and had to walk around like I needed a poo all day.

Brad
04-06-2014, 09:44 AM
I remember, as a high schooler, my water bottle broke open in my bag and leaked down my back, and I was so embarrassed and I didn't want to walk around... It was awkward because it looked like someone peed on my back

ot12
04-06-2014, 12:19 PM
We were doing home economics and I forgot to take off my apron, I was walking a long walk to the bus stop with a large group of over people who had been dismissed and was wondering why I was getting judged and my friends didn't even tell me that I left my freaking apron on from home economics and was halfway to the bus stop walking in public with a bloody apron. My friends were hiding their laughter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!