PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Name Change Please

CoolD00d
09-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Please could I have my username on this forum to be changed to:

DiabloWolfX

Thank you, I signed up long ago and regret this newbie name now, and I don't even use this name on Habbo anymore.

MKR&*42
09-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Ya need VIP to get it changed unless it's ur Habbo name. Then you have to send a friend request to someone I forgot............. (maybe Phil or Matthew) to confirm that's your Habbo.

:]

e5
09-06-2014, 07:08 AM

DiabloWolfX

Thank you, I signed up long ago and regret this newbie name now, and I don't even use this name on Habbo anymore.
If that's your habbo name, PM Matthew and he will take you through a verification process and will change it for you. If it's not your habbo name, you need some VIP :P

Phil
09-06-2014, 11:30 AM

DiabloWolfX

Hey there,

If ther name you request is your Habbo name you must send me a PM and friend request Dilusionate on Habbo to confirm that this is you.

As the others have said, if it is not, you will need some Forum VIP which can be won in the following ways:

- Winning Member of the Month: This can be done by posting around the forum and helping out others users.
- Competitions: Some Competitions brought to you by the Competitions Department have VIP prizes. Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5) to check out Competitions.
- Buying VIP from the Token Shop: You can earn Tokens by posting around the Forum and playing in Events on Habbo.
- Gaining 100+ posts in one week.

CoolD00d
14-06-2014, 12:29 PM
I don't play habbo anymore, i'm now in my 20's and I wanted my name on this forum changed because I don't want it coming up in the google results. I joined this forum in 2006 so I thought that is enough credit. then can you just delete my account completely off this forum if you can't change the name thanks.

MKR&*42
14-06-2014, 12:32 PM
They don't delete accounts either I believe. If you want I can ask for you to have a day of my exclusive VIP but you'd only have that to day to get a name change. CoolD00d;

CoolD00d
14-06-2014, 12:32 PM
thank you for the help, I appreciate this!

scottish
14-06-2014, 12:33 PM
it doesn't even display on google does it, your habbo does though

GoldenMerc
14-06-2014, 02:16 PM
He is prob due anniversary vip anyway

Reality
14-06-2014, 03:15 PM
CoolD00d; Go to this page http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=735667&highlight=anniversary+vip
Follow the details required and once it has been accepted then, you can change your name!

You're entitled to at least 3 months Anniversary VIP! (I believe) Maybe less dependent on the requirements! (You get 3 months for being on the forum for 5 years anyway)!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!