PDA

View Full Version : Football's Coming Home - Ends 28th June

Inseriousity.
22-06-2014, 12:48 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/football_big/Footballs+Coming%20Home

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, football's coming home...

Yep, England have been knocked out of the World Cup so they're coming home. Unlucky but not entirely unexpected. Whenever there's a football tournament on though, we seem to become hopelessly optimistic and suddenly expect our fortunes to change with talk about reaching the finals. For this competition, I want you to be the England football manager giving a pep talk to the team at half-time. They're getting absolutely hammered so this is where you need to pick their spirits up and inspire them on to a cruising victory. What would you say? The best pep talk will win. Good luck!

Prize: 2 Weeks VIP + 15 Rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

KJK
23-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Okay, I know I told you to obstain from sex last night, and I am proud that you all listened. You all are playing very well and I hope you guys get 1 score next half, because if you don't that would mean that you have not been able to score on, or off the field.

Matt
23-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Guys, If you don't show some improvement in this next half, you'll be walking home and I'll lock you out of the hotel so you can sleep on the steps. Even if you don't score, show some improvement in terms of your skills and your strategy and I'll be happy. Winning isn't everything so I want to see you working harder and better as a team. If we lose, it's going to be a knock back but that's not what matters, we can work our way back up! Oh and if you do show signs of improvement we can stop off at Subway on the way back, my shout! :D

I love subway

!:random!:!
23-06-2014, 09:51 AM
ok guys you are playing like old ladys running to bingo if you don't step your game up you will be going home where everyone will egg you including me now get through the bloody group stage you conkers and show the world what England should be made off instead of a bag of crap !!!!!

Abrood
23-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Ok right,

I wanna give you all this 'inspirational' rubbish but I don't think I can do that.
A lot of people think that we are the worst team out there, but I don't believe that. What people believe isn't what you are. What people believe is what people believe. ITS NOT TRUE. I WANT YOU TO GET OUT THERE, MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE BRILLIANT AND SHOW THE WORLD!

Premplus480
23-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Listen boys we're playing horribly we need to do something and i have an idea! Now ive spoken to easy-jet and they're happy to fit us in a day early theres coaches waiting outside and your passports are under the seats! Whos with me!?

Reality
24-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Guy's, if you don't win you aren't coming back to England, remember them tickets were only one-way. So... You better get too it.

Meanies
25-06-2014, 09:12 PM
I want you all to do your best. Anyone seen slacking will be docked 500,000 of your weekly wage per minute wasted. Think I'm joking? Just wait and find out, you'll see when you're not able to afford your mansion any more

Becca
25-06-2014, 11:56 PM
get your dentures and fixodent out lads
tonight matthew
we're gonna be saurez

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!