PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Own Game - Ends 30th June

Americanozz
20-06-2014, 10:05 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/20/Create+Your%20Own%20Game

Recently, I've really been getting into a game called League of Legends. This is a competitive online multi-player game which includes various 'champions' who you can play as a team against other people. I've also been watching the North America championship for this game which includes my favorite team TSM!

So, If I was to create my own game, it would probably come out kind of similar to League of Legends because it's a type of game play that I really enjoy.

For this competition, I'd like you to come up with your own Video Game idea. You have to think of a name for the game and tell me what the objective of the game is.

The game that I think is the most interesting will win!

Prize: 1 week VIP + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Meanies
25-06-2014, 08:55 PM
The name of my game would be: Life of Dog
The main character within the game would be a dog (customisable) and the aim of the game would be to find the golden bone, an item which has been missing since the dog of the great pirate 'one hand' died. Many dogs have attempted the quest but none have succeeded thus far, though a number of clues to the location have been made available by those who have failed in their attempts. Ultimately, the game will be over once the player locates the golden bone, but with a mixture of minigames included, it will add for more gameplay. Minigames can include chasing birds to gain experience, swimming to gain endurance and stealing pies from grandma's windowsill to gain health.

RealClifford
30-06-2014, 02:24 AM
Can't hurt to put an entry in here.

I love gaming so I have always had numerous ideas of what I would really love.
Personally I'd use my love of Kingdom hearts games to create my ultimate game mixed with another all time favourite of Super Smash Bro's.

I'd love to see the great Nintendo Characters of Super Smash Bro's go on an epic adventure throughout the Nintendo Universes in search for Princess Peach. Main characters being Mario, Luigi and possibly Yoshi? Running into all the Nintendo Universes in search for Peach fighting off the darker forces from the games.
With a unified dark enemy.

I guess it steals alot from Kingdom hearts which steals alot from Final Fantasy. But it'd be like Final Form Final fantasy. It'd be amazing.

As for the Game Name: Another Peach Saga: The real story.
Why that name? Well Peach really needs to start looking after herself this is the umpteenth time she's been kidnapped/disappeared. It's time Mario found out why it keeps happening and stop it once and for all.

In true Nintendo Style there would be minigames a plenty, mixed with great action fight scenes like Super Smash bro's.

I guess that's all I have for the time being.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!