PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving HabboX

2bonic
27-06-2014, 06:40 PM
I am leaving habbox due to constant bullying towards me by some members (you know who you are). I have also beeen ganged on. I cannot believe i met so many immature players on a fansite before. I remember when everything was squeeky clean!.

I'm not leaving habbo though as i still got loads of unfinished business to do. The video side of things i think i will do for a long time and i will keep the memories instead of destroying them like i did with the pokemon room -.- The rooms are only going to be seen in my videos on youtube and won't be accessible to the public. i won't be doing any one a room specifically for them as i feel like these people should earn it.

My true best friends will only be the ones to have access to these rooms.

Farewell!

lemons
27-06-2014, 06:43 PM
goodbye

Rachel
27-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Why not contact the General Management or Moderators regarding about this situation instead of leaving without even trying to solve the issue? But suit yourself I guess.

davecool656
27-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Bye :(

GoldenMerc
27-06-2014, 06:54 PM
I mean some girls, like being ganged up on. personally not my kind of thing I heard Comity; @sex; likes it tho

lucaskf390
27-06-2014, 07:09 PM
You need to learn to ignore people and what they tell you. Goodbye.

Chippiewill
27-06-2014, 07:13 PM
filthy gold member.

bye

Hannah
27-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Why not contact the General Management or Moderators regarding about this situation instead of leaving without even trying to solve the issue? But suit yourself I guess.

^ this.

It's a shame you came across bullying, but walking away from it will solve nothing.

iBlueBox
27-06-2014, 08:17 PM
yeah you should report your bullys but bye

Shockez-
27-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Bullying? I think you'll find habbox is one of the best welcoming and loving community's in the fansite trade, but yh bye

Storking
27-06-2014, 08:42 PM
you should change your mind and keep sharing your creations for the other 90% of users who aren't being rude to you!

goodbye if you are serious though

Rachel
27-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Bullying? I think you'll find habbox is one of the best welcoming and loving community's in the fansite trade, but yh bye

Oh bullying can be possible Shockez even if you think it is the best welcoming and loving community. There is always a few who bullies others.

Daltron
30-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Sorry to see you go! If you wanna chat here or on habbo don't hesitate to add me, can always do with a new friend!

Good luck with the room buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aiden
30-06-2014, 03:24 PM

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/terror_k07/lies.gif

Bye.

Logandyer45
30-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Its bad that someone is leaving a fansite for this reason. Whoever bullied should be delt with.

None-the-less, adios. :(

Shockwave.2CC
30-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Bye Bye

i'm always getting bullied on here (You know who you are) but i just ignore it

Rachel
30-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Bye Bye

i'm always getting bullied on here (You know who you are) but i just ignore it

I have been bullied at another fansite and spoke for myself but they there was favoritism and the situation was being laughed at and then being ignored.. Though here at Habbox I am sure the general management or mods would of done something to stop.

and I agree ignore is the best.

e5
30-06-2014, 06:09 PM
It's a shame some users made you feel that way. I wish you would have reported them and we could have done something to help you :( Hopefully this can be resolved and you stay around!

wixard
30-06-2014, 07:20 PM
It's a shame some users made you feel that way. I wish you would have reported them and we could have done something to help you :( Hopefully this can be resolved and you stay around!

It's your boo that's doing the bullying fyi!!!

Zak
30-06-2014, 09:36 PM
You need to learn to ignore people and what they tell you. Goodbye.

This is good advice. There has (and always be) idiots on this forum, try not to take it to heart. Take solace in the fact they have nothing better to do with their time.

e5
30-06-2014, 10:37 PM
It's your boo that's doing the bullying fyi!!!

Well I hate bullies! I will infract the boo out of her

RealClifford
01-07-2014, 02:26 AM
I know the feeling - I too left Habbox at one point in time due to similar feelings.
What did I learn from that though?

reporting your bullies to the appropriate people is always a good start. There are always some that are 'protected' - that's life. Using the ignore button and moving on with life is probably the best you can do. In a habbo sense anyway.

I hope you get some closure, and find enjoyment in whatever it is that yo do.
Best of luck with your future endeavours! Hope you stick around though... :)

Matt
01-07-2014, 07:47 AM
Sorry to hear that's the reason behind you leaving.

Goodluck with things!

2bonic
01-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Some of my friends on habbo kept bugging me to stay here so i will gie it a chance a little longer. Besides since everyone says report it etc. i did it by habbo staff (sulake) but nothing got done. So this time if it happens again i will take snapshots and to give it to help desk staff since this is my only option. However if i did have snapshots what would be done to handle the situation? Please P.M with the answer please.

Becca
01-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Some of my friends on habbo kept bugging me to stay here so i will gie it a chance a little longer. Besides since everyone says report it etc. i did it by habbo staff (sulake) but nothing got done. So this time if it happens again i will take snapshots and to give it to help desk staff since this is my only option. However if i did have snapshots what would be done to handle the situation? Please P.M with the answer please.

It won't let me PM you :(

If you take a screenshot of whatever has been said to bully you, take everything that was said, and send it to Management or Seniors.
Anyone of these:

Absently
Jellyfish
CrazyLemurs
Cassiieee

Once you've PM them they should be able to let you know a result, whether it's worthy enough of a ban for however long.

2bonic
01-07-2014, 10:14 AM
It won't let me PM you :(

If you take a screenshot of whatever has been said to bully you, take everything that was said, and send it to Management or Seniors.
Anyone of these:

Absently
Jellyfish
CrazyLemurs
Cassiieee

Once you've PM them they should be able to let you know a result, whether it's worthy enough of a ban for however long.

That's the thing, i forgot to because i was trying to report hotel management :S However i will be taking snapshots for now on. i hae to get out of the habbit as hotel staff is useless.

Evanora
01-07-2014, 10:19 AM
eat drink and be merry

Becca
01-07-2014, 10:19 AM
That's the thing, i forgot to because i was trying to report hotel management :S However i will be taking snapshots for now on. i hae to get out of the habbit as hotel staff is useless.

They're so busy with other things, they just ignore actual problems within users, and also if there's a member of staff in when you're being attacked make sure you get them in the screenshot since they're not doing their job. Just screenshot the entire room.

2bonic
01-07-2014, 10:21 AM
They're so busy with other things, they just ignore actual problems within users, and also if there's a member of staff in when you're being attacked make sure you get them in the screenshot since they're not doing their job. Just screenshot the entire room.

I will but i guess i will punish them by not letting them vote / request room ideas from my threads :D

- - - Updated - - -

eat drink and be merry

i dont drink sorry aha,

Becca
01-07-2014, 10:38 AM
I will but i guess i will punish them by not letting them vote / request room ideas from my threads :D

Yeah you could punish them like that, but if you are attacked just don't reply, if you reply you are feeding their ego. Just screenshot everything :)

Reality
01-07-2014, 01:04 PM
You said you were leaving... You gave it another change - Good!
If you walk away from the situation it wont solve anything especially that you're only leaving from Habbox, it could just continue onto Habbo as anyone on here is likely to still be on there.

IF, you get more problems just report to the manager if they have one, if not as stated previous by other memebers report it to a member of General Management (preferably all of them), so that they can deal with it and impose the correct sanctions needed.
ALSO, if you don't have evidence you're less likely to get anyway, ALWAYS take screenshots of your problems and issues so that there is evidence to support your allegations!!!

Glad to see you're staying for a little while longer until you make your decision, I hope you do stay. At the end of the day whoever does it is insecure and does it because they want to feel superior.

2bonic
01-07-2014, 01:21 PM
You said you were leaving... You gave it another change - Good!
If you walk away from the situation it wont solve anything especially that you're only leaving from Habbox, it could just continue onto Habbo as anyone on here is likely to still be on there.

IF, you get more problems just report to the manager if they have one, if not as stated previous by other memebers report it to a member of General Management (preferably all of them), so that they can deal with it and impose the correct sanctions needed.
ALSO, if you don't have evidence you're less likely to get anyway, ALWAYS take screenshots of your problems and issues so that there is evidence to support your allegations!!!

Glad to see you're staying for a little while longer until you make your decision, I hope you do stay. At the end of the day whoever does it is insecure and does it because they want to feel superior.

i did leave but only for 2 days lol. when it comes to leaving there is no time when you say you want to come back haha.

!x!dude!x!2
01-07-2014, 04:16 PM
bye bye o/

Welcome back to habboxforum

.AndyG
02-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Farewell

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!