PDA

View Full Version : FUNeral - Ends 15th July

Sho
06-07-2014, 10:13 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/72/funhttp://Habbox.com/text/glass_red/eral

Today I went to watch The Fault In Our Stars in the cinema. Absolutely amazing film, but I cried an awful lot. Spoiler alert: there's a funeral. During this scene everyone in the room was pretty much in tears, it felt like I was in a funeral myself. I really don't want a depressing funeral when I die. I'm one to believe that you shouldn't cry because something's over, but smile because it happened and that's exactly what I want people to do at my funeral.

For this competition I'd like you to think of a nice way to celebrate someone's life on the day of their funeral. I want you to really emphasise the 'fun' in funeral. The best entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Matt
10-07-2014, 03:50 AM
Do something that the person who's died really enjoyed doing so that you can make their funeral a fun way to celebrate their life. So if they enjoy paintballing everyone has to go painballing wearing their suits and stuff. It would act as something to take their mind of it too so that it's not a sad event.

!:random!:!
10-07-2014, 06:02 AM
wear his favorite colors, eat his favorite food, play his favorite music and also remember the good not the bad (memories)

Sticky-Note
10-07-2014, 10:15 AM
I would hire a clown to attend the funeral, if someone is afraid of clowns then a comedian would do :)

Cassiieee
11-07-2014, 01:20 AM
Celebrate their life. Place photos of them everywhere of them growing up. Invite their friends and family over. Make speeches of how they were loved/missed, bring up the good times, days out, things wthat were given to you from them, tears and laughter.

Becca
11-07-2014, 04:34 AM
LMAO ok our family go full out when it comes to funerals
2 years ago we did a flash mob during the service but i videoed it and couldn't do the dance

they had a HUGE thing for grease so we all danced to grease megamix in the church it was so fun

we always make people laugh too, like when my friend's mother died he was just like AYE SHE WAS A CRACKIN WOMAN *looks at woman giving the service* am i alright to say crackin in a church?

if you want a good funeral come to my family ok
do a flash mob now and again

Lewis
11-07-2014, 07:38 AM
by not having a funeral whatsoever, let other people deal with the person's body and just get on with life. Try to be happy, but that can't always be possible 24/7. I'd honestly hate to have a funeral, sad or happy, even although I'd probably not be aware of it.

That might not fit the point of the competition but, umm, it somewhat does lol

Hannah
11-07-2014, 02:43 PM
No dark colours, favourite party songs, favourite party food and drinks available - a slideshow showing the happy moments in their life.

Once all that's done, everyone will get on a party bus to the person's favourite place and everyone can spread their ashes together. :)

Logandyer45
11-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Well, this is a rl event yo. A few years, one of my best friend's passed away. When he died, he left a legacy for softball. Every year, there is a softball tourny to celebrate his life. Many teams come in from all around the state of KY.

Succubus
14-07-2014, 10:55 AM
hang the body onto a spinning fan and let it loose and ppl will scream

or alternatively have a concert at the funeral, either one is good.

Negativities
14-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Have random photos of the individual's life and make a game to see who can best describe how they were during the photo and what the meaning behind the picture was. Have an open bar!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!