PDA

View Full Version : A new menace for your forum...

Brayden
12-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi guy's, it's me Brayden!
Some of you guys may have seen me hanging around in the Habbox help desk room, and for you guy's that don't know me and have never seen me before in your entire life in Habbo I am Brayden:.: but even on there I prefer to go by my real name, which is... Yep! You guessed it, my real name is Brayden :) I am a dude that lives down in New Zealand so at the moment (as of the time I posted this) it is around 2:43 AM, which some of you may consider late to be up but Y'know what they say, the early bird get's the worm, and I couldn't sleep anyway my Asthma is being a complete ass and to top that off I have a chest cold, but I'm not here to bother you with my health problem's I am here to stay hi and say crap about myself, so for the sake of writing (which I love) I am just going to write.

So as I mentioned earlier in the thread I come from this place called New Zealand, which is basically like Australia except it has none of that deadly **** that will eat you, in fact I have never been to Australia in my life, I prefer to stay in my room where I can be my usual geeky self, oh by the way I am a complete geek and I practically have no social life. I prefer to be sitting at a computer any day, I want to learn HTML coding eventually and I already have a fairly advanced knowledge of BBcode, and then I want to help with some stuff that involves coding. But I am not a complete nerd, I am a pretty good runner and because of my Raynaud's Syndrome I have a slow heartbeat, that actually means that I am a fast runner (most athletes have slow heartbeats) and I am the fastest runner in my class, one day this guy came in and made us run 20 meter's while he timed us and I managed to do it in 2.95 seconds, and that's nothing to sneeze at. I like to roleplay, and have been doing it for about a year (in November) No, I don't mean that crappy Habbo spam stuff I mean actual proper play by post roleplaying on a forum very similar to this. Anyway I am sure I am boring you all so I better just say that I am happy to be here and I look forward to seeing you all around here. Maybe we shall meet in a random thread or something. :)

Reality
12-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Habbox.com/Jobs !

Brayden
12-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome!
Sorry I'm not really interested in the jobs thing though, I don't know anything that I would enjoy because they all involve work. But I might later, I don't know only time will tell

Calum0812
12-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome!
Sorry I'm not really interested in the jobs thing though, I don't know anything that I would enjoy because they all involve work. But I might later, I don't know only time will tell
It adds another level of involvement within the site, some people just enjoy posting around on the forum though!

Either way, welcome, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Inseriousity.
12-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum brayden, what an unusual name, does it mean anything. I used to be a good runner too, I remember once in sports day I beat this popular kid (I came third, they were 5th or something) and the guys who came 1st and 2nd thought I'd made a mistake when I stood in the 3rd place spot cos I was just a geek. lmaoooo good times. Can't run very far now without feeling like I'm dying, I'm so unfit lmao.

Maybe you can learn your code and code for Habbox. Our v7 will probs still be in development by the time you're ready so a good opportunity for you there haha.

Brayden
12-07-2014, 03:27 PM
It adds another level of involvement within the site, some people just enjoy posting around on the forum though!

Either way, welcome, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

I have never been a Staff kind of guy, I prefer to lurk around the forums

Hey, welcome to the forum brayden, what an unusual name, does it mean anything. I used to be a good runner too, I remember once in sports day I beat this popular kid (I came third, they were 5th or something) and the guys who came 1st and 2nd thought I'd made a mistake when I stood in the 3rd place spot cos I was just a geek. lmaoooo good times. Can't run very far now without feeling like I'm dying, I'm so unfit lmao.

Maybe you can learn your code and code for Habbox. Our v7 will probs still be in development by the time you're ready so a good opportunity for you there haha.
You just made me google my name out of curiosity, Brayden means Broad meadow and it originates in Irish, apparently

Rachel
12-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Hey welcome to Habbox Forum and hope you post around and stay active :)

Brayden
12-07-2014, 03:49 PM
I will try my hardest to remain active and continue posting Zammy

Becca
12-07-2014, 04:00 PM
hey welcome to the forum hunny

Derrener
12-07-2014, 04:08 PM
welcome to habbox! :)

www.habbox.com/comps (http://www.habbox.com/comps)

Drewar
12-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum, Brayden :)

I'm just getting in to running myself, actually. I've signed up for my first event that will be taking place on September 20th. I'll be running 10km through a zoo :) I'm very excited!

TheJokerEffect
12-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Hello Brayden, Welcome to Habbox!

I wish i could run :'( I have asthma too and it is a *****, tough times.

Hope to see you a lot around the forum, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask! xx

oh my name is Draven by the way ;)

Shockwave.2CC
13-07-2014, 12:00 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum

Matt
13-07-2014, 02:59 AM
Hey Brayden! Welcome to Habbox.

Australia isn't that bad, you just leave the snakes alone and don't leave your shoes outside for spiders to get in to :P

Hopefully you'll remain active!!

Nick
13-07-2014, 03:08 AM
Hey Brayden! Welcome to Habbox.

Australia isn't that bad, you just leave the snakes alone and don't leave your shoes outside for spiders to get in to :P

Hopefully you'll remain active!!

You mean you don't leave your shoes outside so they don't get flogged by some drunk guy walking down the road???

Welcome to the forum :)

Matt
13-07-2014, 03:12 AM
You mean you don't leave your shoes outside so they don't get flogged by some drunk guy walking down the road???

Oh yeah, and don't talk to anyone with mullets, don't buy any food because you'll get ripped off regardless of what it is and don't use public transport otherwise you'll get picked on for being human!

Welcome again! :)

Hannah
13-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Welcome to Habbox Forums Brayden.

I hope to see you around. :)

Brayden
14-07-2014, 02:56 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Drunq
14-07-2014, 07:05 AM
Welcome Fella!!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Succubus
14-07-2014, 10:51 AM
hey welcome to hxf :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!