PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Dream - Ends 22nd July

IzzyUhh
12-07-2014, 10:41 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/Childhood+Dream

So recently I've really been thinking about future, and what to do in the future. Thinking about when I leave home.. what I'm gonna do then, and it reminded me about the strange dream job I wanted when I was around 5. I wanted to be a bin man or do the paper round, but not the paper round in the UK, the paper round you see in films set in the USA, where they're riding on a bike and throwing the newspapers into the gardens!

Anyway! For this competition I'd like you to post below what your dream job was when you were a child, and why you wanted to do this job!

The best entry will win! Good luck.

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes.

!:random!:!
20-07-2014, 10:20 AM
well urm ive always wanted the same job and nothing else since i was in year 2. i want to be a teacher -.-

-Nick
20-07-2014, 08:22 PM
One day, when i was like 5, I wanted to be a dustbin man so i could ride on the back of the lorrys whilst at work.

Bloop
21-07-2014, 12:06 AM
i wanted to be a cook so i can steal food to eat LOL

RakalakaT
21-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I grew up around games like Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy etc. so I wanted to be a professional fighter. But I wanted to have those same crazy spinning around actions that you see. Pretty impossible so I decided I wanted to become a game designer so at least I could create characters who were able to fulfill my childhood dream job.

Hannah
21-07-2014, 09:09 AM
I used to dream about joining the mounted police force - going to football matches and riots and stuff on my huge horse.

I used to love horse riding, though I haven't done it for a while. Part of me still wants to do the job - but not as much as I used to when I was younger.

Gina
21-07-2014, 08:50 PM
i wanted to be a house or dalmatian
great job

then a few yrs passed n i wanted to be a tesco delivery person
idk why my mum didnt break it to me ;l
i was an ambitious kid

Honor-Branch
22-07-2014, 12:12 AM
a doctor so that i can help my family

Cassiieee
22-07-2014, 01:17 AM
I wanted to be a vet so I could help animals.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!