PDA

View Full Version : Summertime Sadness - Ends 31st July

IzzyUhh
26-07-2014, 01:39 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/glass_two/-1/Summertime+%20Sadness

So summer is finally here.. well it has been for a while but it's time that all of us can actually begin to enjoy it! Summer is a great time so catch up with friends, family and just lounge around on your laptop all day on habbo (What I'll be doing basically!) Theres usually something that happens during summer that not many people actually look forward to, like I'm being forced to go camping!

So for this competition, I'd like you to post below something you're doing this summer that you're not looking forward to, and something you'd like to do instead.

The best entry will win! Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here for more information on prizes. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610)

pedestall
27-07-2014, 02:36 PM
so i have broke up from school ready to enjoy the sun when my mum tells me were going skiing in Ski Portillo, Chile!
[its freezing there].. so the whole of summer break where its suppose to be boiling im going to be in freezing chile!
i would much rather go on a boiling holiday like to dubai or the carribean D:

!:random!:!
27-07-2014, 04:38 PM
am not ghoing abroad instead am sat inside all day.

_HeyyItsHannah_
27-07-2014, 10:05 PM
I will most likely force to go to Costco every week... My father is obsessed with costco... Me? Not so much.. I would rather be playing mini golf every week or even just going to the mall every week than costco where nothing changes, maybe costco is a 'fathers mall?' Maybe ahah. Or maybe I can just convince him to stay at home. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

I will most likely force to go to Costco every week... My father is obsessed with costco... Me? Not so much.. I would rather be playing mini golf every week or even just going to the mall every week than costco where nothing changes, maybe costco is a 'fathers mall?' Maybe ahah. Or maybe I can just convince him to stay at home. Haha.

Cowculator
28-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Im not looking forward to being in the uk for 3 weeks but I am looking forward to two things which is:

1. Liverpool

and

2. Lanzarote

Im looking forward to Liverpool because I can't wait to see my auntie and uncle as they have a big house with a hot tub behind the gym. Im looking forward to Lanzarote because I will relax at the swimming pool listening to music, having fun, having my own room with my brother and going out to town for shopping.

something07
29-07-2014, 01:38 AM
I'm working 3 jobs this summer.That's not exciting. I'd rather spend all of my days on the beach.

Andii
30-07-2014, 10:24 PM
I'm finishing my placement and not getting kept on :( which I wish I was getting kept on to earn money to travel and move out :( fml

Jssy
31-07-2014, 12:36 AM
AS results day, I would rather be going on holiday to Benidorm again, when i last went they were filming the TV series :)

RealClifford
31-07-2014, 02:42 AM
I'm rugging up in my bed, watching movies and playing Xbox.
I'm looking forward to being able to go to the beach and eat at possibly the best fish and chip shop in the state. But that's months away.. I miss those days and the food.

[Spoiler Alert: It's winter here]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!