PDA

View Full Version : Doymaniac's Official Opening Ceremony

doymaniac
06-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Hello, Im Doymaniac. Or Casey.

I believe I deserve a official introductory thread so I have created one. I am a aspiring model and/or doctor.

I look forward to getting to know you all. That is all.

Sincerely yours,

- Doy

P.S - Eyecandy, taken at 3:30 AM, just for you.

http://i.imgur.com/ZM6uKed.png

lmao you like it masters/sarge

Nick
06-08-2014, 06:42 AM
You didn't take the picture you just post the same one every few hours lmfao??

Welcome I guess

Bloop
06-08-2014, 07:18 AM
hello welcome to the forum :D

Matt
06-08-2014, 07:26 AM
You have a lot of self confidence.

Welcome to Habbox

lemons
06-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi doy

lRhyss
06-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Herro and welcome

DPS
06-08-2014, 10:12 AM
i dont like you.

!:random!:!
06-08-2014, 10:22 AM
LOL dps welcome doy enjoy you Short i mean long stay!

Sharon
06-08-2014, 10:51 AM
bore off

IzzyUhh
06-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Hey ik you
Lol

Welcome to the forum xx

.AndyG
06-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Hi Doy, sir! Yes I like it, although I recommend NOT posting pics of yourself on here and consider deactivating your account as god knows what eyes are exposed to potential confidential, personal information on this site! There are plenty of other fan-sites out there and at this one, I have been treated unfairly! Despite high commitments, efforts, determination and help given to customers to pass me through the trial, which I even proved by posting just, some on this forum. I spent well over 24 hours in the two weeks of my trial, at the help-desk, which is well-over what's required, and my trial was also extended which I thought was also unfair, but didn't say a bad word against that decision!! Also my donations and other aspects of becoming HELP-DESK Staff, without going into detail, I helped where I could, to the best of my knowledge and abilities, apologized sincerely for when I made mistakes or didn't do something quite as I should have or as others would have, for management to have then turned around and failed me for the reason of what's deemed to be as 'bad attitude' as I quote from the message, which is NOT breaking ANY rules, I did my job as Help-desk staff and they still failed me, and meanwhile passed all other trialists!!?!! What a surprise and somewhat a massive coincidence, similar occurrence to my HxL dismissal!!! In fact, they'd prefer to hire people that idle behind desks, people that can't even talk English properly and lack punctuation, grammar, and sparingly a sense of humour, people that simply don't set a very good example to others. But that's fine isn't it, they deserve to pass don't they sir!!?!? LOL SURE THEY DO! COS THEY'RE DAMN RIGHT ******* SPECIAL AND GET TREATED DIFFERENTLY! For reasons of the unknown!
I used to be staff back in 2012, and I can safely say this community was far better off then, management back then were far better and understanding, the place was far more popular and was a pleasant atmosphere to be in, than what I have experienced in the 2 months I have been active here again. : To all the bad, horrible, inconsiderate people in this community, you are a disgrace to the youth that come on here for enjoyment, or perhaps escape from family troubles and other problems associated with their lives, that come on here to get away from it all. I hope you get beat-down and put in place with bad spirit!!

lemons
06-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi Doy, sir! Yes I like it, although I recommend NOT posting pics of yourself on here and consider deactivating your account as god knows what eyes are exposed to potential confidential, personal information on this site! There are plenty of other fan-sites out there and at this one, I have been treated unfairly! Despite high commitments, efforts, determination and help given to customers to pass me through the trial, which I even proved by posting just, some on this forum. I spent well over 24 hours in the two weeks of my trial, at the help-desk, which is well-over what's required, and my trial was also extended which I thought was also unfair, but didn't say a bad word against that decision!! Also my donations and other aspects of becoming HELP-DESK Staff, without going into detail, I helped where I could, to the best of my knowledge and abilities, apologized sincerely for when I made mistakes or didn't do something quite as I should have or as others would have, for management to have then turned around and failed me for the reason of what's deemed to be as 'bad attitude' as I quote from the message, which is NOT breaking ANY rules, I did my job as Help-desk staff and they still failed me, and meanwhile passed all other trialists!!?!! What a surprise and somewhat a massive coincidence, similar occurrence to my HxL dismissal!!! In fact, they'd prefer to hire people that idle behind desks, people that can't even talk English properly and lack punctuation, grammar, and sparingly a sense of humour, people that simply don't set a very good example to others. But that's fine isn't it, they deserve to pass don't they sir!!?!? LOL SURE THEY DO! COS THEY'RE DAMN RIGHT ******* SPECIAL AND GET TREATED DIFFERENTLY! For reasons of the unknown!
I used to be staff back in 2012, and I can safely say this community was far better off then, management back then were far better and understanding, the place was far more popular and was a pleasant atmosphere to be in, than what I have experienced in the 2 months I have been active here again. : To all the bad, horrible, inconsiderate people in this community, you are a disgrace to the youth that come on here for enjoyment, or perhaps escape from family troubles and other problems associated with their lives, that come on here to get away from it all. I hope you get beat-down and put in place with bad spirit!!
get a grip you freak

Edited by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - Please don't be rude to others.

FlyingJesus
06-08-2014, 01:17 PM
That was a fantastic read

Gina
06-08-2014, 01:26 PM
people that simply don't set a very good example to others. and you do? lol

i dont think many people are v fond of you doy but hello

doymaniac
06-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Dear Sarge, A.K.A, Andy.

Im truly sorry to hear that you failed your trial. Based on what I saw, you were always helping, helped calm me down on numerous occasions, and all in all was a ideal help desk helper.

Unfortunately it seems rather than being evaluated based upon your skills as a helper in a help desk, which is what a help desk trial should be about, your rejection, based upon 'attitude' is essentially another way of saying 'Sorry, your not popular enough, we dont like your personality'.

Unfourtantly, it seems within this respective community, one is judged and evaluated based upon there popularity, not there skills as a help desk helper. A shame really.

In effect, this means one could not have helped a single person within the two week trial period, but if they are popular, will get accepted. I can cite numerous examples where I saw you helping people who had walked in and were asking for help, whilst others continued to chat away.

Sincerely yours

- Doy

P.S - Thanks for the tip about the pics. I however, unlike other certain individuals, do not fear judgement from others, and thus have no problem showing my true self.

P.P.S - Dont worry about being rejected. Think of it as buying a apple that was rotten on the inside but shiny on the outside, you were lucky you did not take a bite.

P.P.P.S - Still come to the 'Habbo Help desk' room. Im always there Sarge. Private Doy out.

doymaniac
06-08-2014, 01:59 PM
One final word, in response to your final point, certainly, those who bully and laugh at others within this community seem to be championed. If I try to bring up any of my problems I will be laughed at and ridiculed, I would like to thank you, Sarge, for being someone who listened to my problems and one of the few who tried to help me rather than laugh at me.

So much for bad 'attitude'.

- Doy

Jazz
06-08-2014, 02:36 PM

https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/umok-gif.19918/

Edited by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

auffant1
06-08-2014, 03:57 PM
O hey its Doy!

Welcome Doy! Make sure to behavior yourself please!

Sharon
06-08-2014, 04:07 PM
are they the same person or what

doymaniac
06-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Thanks Master I appriciate the welcome

MKR&*42
06-08-2014, 04:40 PM
I dont think ive ever seen so many dumb posts in one thread. Welcome, i hope to see your leaving thread soon!

doymaniac
06-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Go away bully your not welcome in my welcome thread Ok post elsewhere Ok not here just leave alone

http://i.imgur.com/yL5LSQy.png

Yupt
06-08-2014, 04:48 PM
This thread seems fun.

Edited by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - Please don't post pointlessly.

Sian
06-08-2014, 04:51 PM

You just answered your own question there.

This is a welcoming thread, so, hello doy.

doymaniac
06-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Hello, its truly a pleasure to meet you.

May I request you remove your profile 'image' or GIF, as it is of a highly sexualized nature and may inadvertently 'trigger' some men, if you get me.

- Doy

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would request at this time that the user 'Red' stop viewing my profile/threads. She has accused me of 'stalking' her yet continues to view any threads I create and has viewed my profile more than once and I dont want her to begin accusing me of stalking her again as it makes me highly uncomfortable. Thanks.

- Doy

e5
06-08-2014, 05:04 PM

Your attitude here is coming across slightly negative...

I see every reason why you would fail your trial for having a bad attitude. Bad attitudes comes with rudeness and that's not exactly the attitude we expect to see portrayed in the help desk. :P

Anyhow, hello Doy.

Red
06-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Hello, its truly a pleasure to meet you.

May I request you remove your profile 'image' or GIF, as it is of a highly sexualized nature and may inadvertently 'trigger' some men, if you get me.

- Doy

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would request at this time that the user 'Red' stop viewing my profile/threads. She has accused me of 'stalking' her yet continues to view any threads I create and has viewed my profile more than once and I dont want her to begin accusing me of stalking her again as it makes me highly uncomfortable. Thanks.

- Doy

The only time I viewed your profile was ONCE when people told me you had put me as your dream partner you absolute freak. The only people uncomfortable people here is the girls you have harassed.

Edited by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) - Please don't be rude to others.

doymaniac
06-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Ok then mam, May I request you stop viewing my threads then as it makes me uncomfortable because of the stalker allegations.

Also never have I listed you as a 'dream partner'. I dont even know you.

Sincerely

- Doy

e5
06-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Thread closed for a cooling off period.

--
Thread remaining closed =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!