PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Short Summer - Ends 24th August

Smurfed-
07-08-2014, 04:49 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/Short+Summer

Around this time two years ago, the Nottinghamshire council was talking about cutting summer Holidays down to just 4 weeks. Thankfully, this only applies to city schools and since I am in the county it doesn't apply to me. This got me thinking about how jam packed summer would be in four weeks, but what if it was just ONE week?

For this competition you have to plan all your summer activities in just one week. What would you do? How would you make the most of that week?

The most creative entry will win, good luck!

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 75 points
3rd Place = 50 points

esen58
21-08-2014, 03:43 PM
1st Day- trip to Palawan , Philippines
2nd Day- take a tour
3rd Day- take a rest
4th Day- Take a flight to Korea
5th Day- take a half day rest, the half left contributes to visit seoul
6th Day - Take a tour on the Taping of my favorite korean drama
7th Day- Book flight back to the Philippines and rest

BreakfastBacon
22-08-2014, 08:50 AM
I remember that story omg i was upset that it would happen

did u say it happened in city schools?

coz im in the country.

the plan

day 1) sleep in....what? school is tiring
day 2) ah crap, i was gonna plan something cool but im still asleep
day 3) go to the beach with friends have a BBQ maybe camp out
day 4) horrorfest is something me and my friends always do where we just go on online movie sites and watch tons of horror films
day 5) listen to tons of people playing "happy" and "summertime sadness" over...and...over...and OVER! Y WON'T THEY STOP
day 6) do something badass i have only dreamed about doing e.g. shopping cart downhill racing
day 7) eat 20 year old medicine....get extra week off...repeat

Honor-Branch
22-08-2014, 06:33 PM
day1: sleep
day2: sleep
day3: sleep
day4: sleep
day5: sleep
day6: sleep
day7: eat

lemons
24-08-2014, 12:39 PM
GO ON A SMALL ROAD TRIP OF SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND TOURIST ATTRACTIONS!

Day 1 - Firstly travel to Italy and arrive in Rome via plane and hire a car and take a visit to the Vatican and the museums and who knows maybe we will see the Pope doing some shopping
Day 2 - Then we drive to Florence and visit the open-air museum and get some delicious Italian ice cream and have a Tuscan feast and boogie the night away in the the club :P :P
Day 3 - The next day we travel to the Swiss Alps in Switzerland famous for its mountains and of course it's chocolate which we must stock up on :)
Day 4 - After a short stay in Switzerland we start to make our way Paris and arrive in the night time and get to experience the Paris night life and see the Eiffel tower all lit up :)
Day 5 - We remain in Paris and try some nice French food like crepes and snails?? :) And visit more monuments and attractions like the Louvre gallery with the Mona Lisa and the Arc De Triomphe or even some shopping in the champs elysees :)
Day 5 - GO TO DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 6 - Get the Eurostar train to London from Paris and do a few touristy things such as visit Buckingham Palace, go on the London Eye and hang out with our favourite celebrity friends........in madame tussauds :)
Day 7 - Last day return home :'( Get stuff ready for the new school term and log on to habbo and attempt to win all the events because of so many missed hxss points ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!