PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Summer Shuffle - Ends 23rd August

MKR&*42
07-08-2014, 10:49 PM
http://habbox.com/text/51/Summer+Shuffle

Hopefully we're all being competitive with each other in the HxSS event by now (don't trust your team mates, they're the worst traitors ;)), so I think it's time for another competition to keep the competitiveness strong! I'd like you to imagine that you've been given the very simple task of rebranding HxSS - you must choose give it a new major theme (alongside playing events and summer) and come up with a new meaning . For example, Habbox Summer Shuffle could be a giant summer themed music competition. Habbox Shrieking Sandcastles could be a horror themed competition based around sandcastles... I am making this up on the spot if you didn't gather (A).

To iterate, for this competition I'd like you to create a new phrase for 'HxSS' (aka Habbox ____ _____) and explain what the general theme of the rebranded event would be!

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 75 points
3rd Place = 50 points

Bloop
20-08-2014, 02:39 AM
habbox sultry supper LOL idk

eat and have food fights and take off yr clothes cuz its so freakin hot and go skinny dipping lmao jk go swimming in swimsuits and pollute the pool from the chocolate fudge slipping down yr shirt :P

Yawn
20-08-2014, 10:45 AM
September Spa days x

all of habbox needs some rest and relaxation following the grueling summer spectacular. we will go to a habbo spa for a nice weekend away and have our fingers massaged after all of that clicking and typing. soon we will be feeling fresh and brand new - just wat we needed :)

Empousa
20-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Superfood Summer!

The ultimate event, ENTIRELY themed on Food Furni! For example "Find the Cabbage", the classics "Fridge Races", "Don't Get A Carrot" and "Steal the Ice Cream", and a completely new one: "Food Fight!" (Basically avoid the moving food items!)

Shockwave.2CC
22-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Habbox Silly Sausages

Because everyone here at Habbox are Silly Sausages and there should be something to celebrate it. The events could all be food related.

Honor-Branch
22-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Habbox Super Sniff

sniff the most things and you win

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!