PDA

View Full Version : Whatchamacallit - Ends 13th August

MKR&*42
28-07-2014, 09:50 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Keyboard/Whatchamacallit

I'm pretty sure we've all had one of those moments when we simply can't express the word we're thinking of and thus we have to get creative and describe it oddly. Just think of how the world would be if we applied this way of thought to every item! I've actually described lightbulbs as "the round, twisty, bright, glowy, orange thingy" before :(. Whilst embarrassing, it'd be amusing to call something like a wall clock a "circle tick tock time device thing". Thank God people like me aren't writing dictionaries eh.

Now for the challenge! I'd like you to take a simple every day object and try to explain it in an odd yet straight to the point way, almost as if you're having a 'blonde moment' (much like the examples above). You can even use an example from your own life if you'd like.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Bloop
08-08-2014, 09:14 AM
a fan

some sharp blades rotating swiftly to generate air and will probably amputate your finger if you try to stick your finger in when operating but yet it is extremely safe because its enclosed in a metallic cover but still has holes (which you can put your finger in) ...

Hannah
08-08-2014, 09:48 AM
pencil

that wooden thing that you give to kids before they can use pens. Used for drawing also - some are black and yellow and some have a pink rubbery thing on the end in case you make a mistake with the whachamacallit.

BaMiTsSoPhIe.x.
08-08-2014, 06:39 PM
the t.v/..

a bunch of Minnie selfies that hypnotise us it to the mad crazy people we are today.

Honor-Branch
09-08-2014, 12:06 AM
toothbrush

an oral hygiene instrument used to clean the teeth and gums that consists of a head of tightly clustered bristles mounted on a handle, which facilitates the cleansing of hard-to-reach areas of the mouth.

OldLoveSong
11-08-2014, 10:56 PM
telephone\

that thing where u can connect to people all over the world by just putting an electronical device by ur ear and listen to conversations like when ur great aunt calls and talks about uncle bob and goes on for hours gossiping about neighbors on her street and u have the power to end the call

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!