PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Name Changes

Dan2nd
16-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Hi,

Sorry if I'm being extremely dim!

I've decided to pay a visit after years of not coming on here and thought as I used to really enjoy it I'd 'donate'. Not sure if there is a different procedure now but I swear back in the day if you had VIP (Donator) there was a separate subforum where you could request name changes and stuff! The reason I ask is because I really want my change back to my original name!

Any help would be awesome

cheers!

!:random!:!
16-08-2014, 10:04 PM
hello first of all welcome back! ok Phil; @lawrawrr; Samanfa; these 3 may be able to help you either contact them via pm or vm :) hope this helps :) ( couldn't work out if its phil or @dilusionate; ) one of the 2 :)

Martin
16-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi,

Sorry if I'm being extremely dim!

I've decided to pay a visit after years of not coming on here and thought as I used to really enjoy it I'd 'donate'. Not sure if there is a different procedure now but I swear back in the day if you had VIP (Donator) there was a separate subforum where you could request name changes and stuff! The reason I ask is because I really want my change back to my original name!

Any help would be awesome

cheers!

Hey :)

There are two seperate things, Donator & VIP.

VIP is the one in which you are able to change your name/view the special VIP subforum etc and have those features.

The one you have is Donator, which is the one that can be bought and is mainly for the coloured name etc :P

There's a description of both VIP and Donator HERE:

http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item1#faq_donator

That will tell you how you can obtain either etc.

Any more questions, let us know and welcome back! :D

scottish
16-08-2014, 10:07 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1198 + read the announcement at the top

Dan2nd
16-08-2014, 10:08 PM
So is the rule still there that says if I can proove I own the Habbo name I can change it back then?

scottish
16-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Yes, as Phil; @whispur;

Dan2nd
16-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Thanks Scott, so do I private message them then or is there a thread somewhere?

scottish
16-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Just PM them I believe

Martin
16-08-2014, 10:18 PM
You can send a PM to Phil; and Nick; who are forum management :P

Dan2nd
16-08-2014, 10:21 PM
You can send a PM to Phil; and Nick; who are forum management :P

Just PM them I believe

Thanks for your help guys! Can't believe how much I used to strut around this forum like I owned the place! I now know how my Nan felt the first time I tried to show her how her Nokia 3210 worked!

scottish
16-08-2014, 10:28 PM
wait wtf you're dan2nd lol

how's life, last time I spoke to you I believe you were a decent position in Fujitsu and co-owned a paintball arena :P

Dan2nd
16-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Haha Hey Scott, how's it going? Yeah still at Fujitsu in a slightly better job now! and the Paintball has moved to a different site now but is still more or less going :)

Nick
17-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Haha Hey Scott, how's it going? Yeah still at Fujitsu in a slightly better job now! and the Paintball has moved to a different site now but is still more or less going :)

I am able to change your name to your Habbo name. Just friend request ..:BAMItsNick:. on Habbo :)

Phil
17-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Thanks for helping out everyone :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!