PDA

View Full Version : Love-Hate Relationship - Ends 22nd September

IzzyUhh
07-09-2014, 10:36 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/103/Love+hate%20relationship

Theres a lot of artists out there, and they have their own bunch of haters and lovers. I used to hate seeing my favourite bands getting hate, but I noticed that obviously not everyone's going to like them, and they're going to have both negative and positive feelings towards them.

For this competition, I'd like you to post below a singer/band who get a reasonable amount of hate, but you love anyway! Post your reasoning.

The best entry will win. Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information on prizes.

!:random!:!
17-09-2014, 06:21 AM
One direction! IHATETHEM but loads of people love them :/

Empired
17-09-2014, 07:13 AM
McFlyyyyyy! This whole McBusted thing happened and all of Busted's fans have started hating on McFly for no reason :@ But All About You is one of the first songs I actually remember (I'd have been like eight) not to mention Tom Fletcher is rad :8

buttons
17-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Jedward no reason bye

Bloop
17-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Miley cyrus. I don't exactly love her but she does make decent music

She also isn't afraid to break and step out of the boundaries and even though some may say she's being a bad example to the smaller kids, I must say I admire the fact that she remains true to herself and is not easily swayed by others, some determination!

Hate twerking tho what's so nice abt fats shaking on year bum

Americanozz
17-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Jedward! They get so so so much hate but I love them anyway. I even have a t-shirt with them on it (:

Harry98
19-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Ke$ha, everyone hates her because she is into Illuminati, but I love her, her songs make me wanna dance!

Paige.
22-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Pitbull... no one ever seems to like him :(

I have liked his songs for as long as I can remember and his older songs bring back good memories. I remember that I used to listen to hotel room whilst playing that sims car racing game on DS haha... it was on repeat and it got me pumped up to WIN :P
I guess he just takes me back to the times when I would go out with my friends and play base 123 and stuff and I remember freaking out when any of his songs played at the Friday roller disco hahaha oh god
Anyway, I think his songs are catchy and he's just so cheesy. I love him, I think he's my guilty pleasure :$

MR.305/MR.WORLDWIDE!

Honor-Branch
22-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Chris Brown cuz he hits women. i dont like him but i like his music ;p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!