PDA

View Full Version : Time Capsule - Ends 20th September

Martin
11-09-2014, 08:20 PM
http://habbox.com/text/100/Time+Capsule

The world is evolving at a rapid rate, with technology getting smarter and in many cases our everyday life now compared to that of say 20 years ago is extremely different. Apple recently announced the brand new 'iWatch' device which will be coming out soon and it got me thinking about just how much has changed since I was a child. When I was young there were no iphones, the internet was a lot more basic and even the types of clothing people wore was significantly different. I remember lots of different types of food I miss from the 90's and think "I wish this food was still around."

In this competition I would like you to choose one thing from modern life that you would like to leave behind in a time capsule for someone to find in the future and explain why you chose this item.

Make sure it's something you feel they would find interesting and something you feel might not be around in the future that they may appreciate! The most interesting item to leave behind will win!

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Bloop
16-09-2014, 12:45 AM
I would leave behind my despicable me dvd :D

In a age of piracy and technology that cld stream movies live, the era of movies and cds/dvds may become extinct

And thr wld b no longer something physical to appreciate ie the minions :(:(:(;):(

Honor-Branch
16-09-2014, 01:07 AM
i would leave behind my underwear cuz my underwear feels nice

Brad
16-09-2014, 06:11 AM
I would leave behind my grumpy cat plush toy because let's be honest. When Grumpy cat rules the world, they'll be able to look back to when Grumpy cat used to be a cute little plush toy.

Harry98
19-09-2014, 12:08 PM
I'd put a few strands of my hair so they can make clones of me in the future.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!