PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Kieeran
10-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Why do some people see that Boys being attracted to each other is disgusting but girls isnt as bad :s

Do you know what i mean

0verRide
10-09-2005, 09:00 PM
we're all different we have different opions about others

Absently
yeah i no it is really weird

HellyBelly
Idk, personally I thnk its wrong for people to hate gay's

Mhmm, that came out kinda wrong

Oli4444
Proberly Beacuase When you see to men holding hands and kissing in the street u think Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but if you see a women doing that your like
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
if you get what i mean :p

Kieeran
10-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Idk, personally I thnk its wrong for people to hate gay's

Mhmm, that came out kinda wrong
I agree. i dont have a problem with them at all

Ok every now and then i might come out with the odd comment like Ugh and stuff but i dont personally have a problem

HellyBelly
10-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Proberly Beacuase When you see to men holding hands and kissing in the street u think Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Uhm, I dont.

Oli4444
10-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Uhm, I dont.
Well your just odd . . .

Absently
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

okay that disturbing

chipie60
So lyk Its okay for women to be gay cos yew like watchin? according to Friends anyway..

ashLOVESMatt!
10-09-2005, 09:03 PM
If you mean why are Gay guys throwned upon more so than Lesbians, I think it's because most straight guys like lesbians, and in some case it's their fantasy - beats me really. Some men feel insecure around gay guys as well so they dismiss them and label them as some kind of outcasts.

HellyBelly
10-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Well your just odd . . .
Well so I am?

I think the rest of the people other than me in this thread think your odd.

Sameo
10-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Erm... That is mainly perverted boys who love to see a bit of action. If you ask most women they will think nothing of it and it is just a normal thing, as they should, and so should men think that about other men

Oli4444
Nah but if a straight guy sees women kissing its like christmas

i dont know what it like for women if they see men some 1 tell me about that

HellyBelly
Erm... That is mainly perverted boys who love to see a bit of action. If you ask most women they will think nothing of it and it is just a normal thing, as they should, and so should men think that about other men
I agree

0verRide
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

its more natural for a girl and girl to be holding hands on the street because. thats the way it is, thats how some girls are, u cant stop and think every girl you see in the street holding hands is a lesbian =l

Oli4444
10-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Well so I am?

I Think Not im only saying what im thinking dude . . .

if i dont like gay people i dont like gay people thats my choice

Kieeran
10-09-2005, 09:06 PM
If you mean why are Gay guys throwned upon more so than Lesbians, I think it's because most straight guys like lesbians, and in some case it's their fantasy - beats me really. Some men feel insecure around gay guys as well so they dismiss them and label them as some kind of outcasts.

I agree but i dont have a problem with niether

HellyBelly
10-09-2005, 09:07 PM
I Think Not im only saying what im thinking dude . . .

if i dont like gay people i dont like gay people thats my choice
I'm not disputing that part of your post. -.-

Kieeran
10-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Stop the arguing please

Jordan3
10-09-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't know why, but boys kissing seems, weirder?

Tyche
10-09-2005, 09:33 PM
I don't know why, but boys kissing seems, weirder?
Because you're a boy? I don't know, doesn't bother me whatsoever.

Dopiefreak
10-09-2005, 09:44 PM
I dont mind gays to be honest. I dont think its right but its whatever floats your boat. and you have to respect each others opinions.

ross
10-09-2005, 09:56 PM
It's because Men are sexually frustrated and would love to see two women kissing etc.

But Women on the other hand, they're not as sexually frustrated and couldn't care less if two men were kissing.

Women are cooler about it. Maybe because they're smarter?

icebox12
10-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Why do some people see that Boys being attracted to each other is disgusting but girls isnt as bad :s

Do you know what i mean

Not sure if someone has said/spotted this but...

To some people two girls kissing is how do I say "hawt", but when they see two males kissing it is "disgusting" and I am not sure but I think girls may think the same, they think two boys kissing is "hawt" and two girls kissing is "errr".

Kissing, holding hands, hugging, and anything else is something two people share, if you think that what they are doing is discusting just remember they may think the same about you. Nothing is wrong with what they are doing its all something we have to accept, you not agreeing with it is intiarly your decision but trying to get others to join in and laugh at them for is something that realy does annoy me.

If I see two males or two females kissing I have nothing against it, I just think to myself im glad they have found each other, there's nothing more worse than thinking negativly about it.

ItsDave
10-09-2005, 10:30 PM

Do you know what i mean
Yeah, I know what ya mean, and Im straight, but I dont understand why most boys like 2 girls kissing each ova, I just dont find it, Nice, great or intresting! Please tell me why its so good to see 2 girls kiss :s

ross
10-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I know what ya mean, and Im straight, but I dont understand why most boys like 2 girls kissing each ova, I just dont find it, Nice, great or intresting! Please tell me why its so good to see 2 girls kiss :s
Some boys are sexually frustrated? And view anything for free.

Pulchritudinous
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Duh, society.

Digital
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Well so I am?

A bit off topic but why do you stick up for gay's.

back on topic you are a bit odd really ;\

ross
10-09-2005, 10:40 PM
A bit off topic but why do you stick up for gay's.

back on topic you are a bit odd really ;\

Excuse me.
I'm sorry to be rude but the other day when I told people on the forum I was bisexual, I remember you saying:
"Go kiss your boyfriend."
Now to me, that's homophobical.

This forum is for people who are coming out and feel COMFORTABLE talking to people about their sexuality.

I sure don't feel comfortable with you around after what you said to me.

lancey123321
10-09-2005, 11:49 PM
:rolleyes: on my views i think if you seen 2 men walking down the street holding hands it is different as in how they walk,talk,dress to normal straight men in a way all well 99% of gay men are almost like a drag queen (women) and feels less comfortable being around them because they are trying to be something they are not,
and one more thing i think lesbiens appeal more to men because you are seeing 2 women witch is if you get me 100%
and if there is a man,women kissing its 50%
but with too men its 0%
and less turns the man on :$

kaut
11-09-2005, 04:54 AM
I know a lot of girls that'd rather see girl/girl than guy/guy.

I've seen both many times so it doesn't really bother me either way.

Cheezy
11-09-2005, 07:36 AM
No it's obvious why... Most men are really conscious about homosexuality... and I think it's the most secure people that wont admit to a guy being good looking if asked, and I think this topic is involved in that. Saying a guy likes the thought of two woman increases his ego and self-belief, and then gives more reason for other men to be inclined he's straight - the 'typical matcho man'.

kaut
11-09-2005, 07:45 AM
No it's obvious why... Most men are really conscious about homosexuality... and I think it's the most secure people that wont admit to a guy being good looking if asked, and I think this topic is involved in that. Saying a guy likes the thought of two woman increases his ego and self-belief, and then gives more reason for other men to be inclined he's straight - the 'typical matcho man'.

I can admit that Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt are good looking :P

Cheezy
11-09-2005, 07:45 AM
but are you gay?

Marcus
11-09-2005, 07:48 AM
but are you gay?
:o, I'm not, am bi

kaut
11-09-2005, 08:07 AM
but are you gay?

Nope. But I have no problem with it. I've been hit on by gay guys before and it's no big deal. It's a self-esteem boost if anything... I mean, if I'm good looking enough for a guy to hit on me than damn!

I'm an artist man, I see beauty in everything.

FRISC0
11-09-2005, 08:31 AM

Do you know what i mean
I get what you mean kie, very weird.

Col
11-09-2005, 08:54 AM
I wouldn't call it perverted, because it is normal and it's nature, LOTS of people have action throughout their life, they need ''action'' to produce a child, (I hope I put that the nice way), LOL!
Male and female have times in the day where they really need some action, if you know what I mean to have some so called ''love fun''. It's quite awkward to explain, but I hope you understand that not everyone who loves to see a bit of action is a pervert.

Rachi
11-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Good question.
The guys seem 2 like seing girls kiss each other but not DUDES KISSIN EACH OTHER. ITS there opiniion ,. ah well/

kaut
11-09-2005, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't call it perverted, because it is normal and it's nature, LOTS of people have action throughout their life, they need ''action'' to produce a child, (I hope I put that the nice way), LOL!
Male and female have times in the day where they really need some action, if you know what I mean to have some so called ''love fun''. It's quite awkward to explain, but I hope you understand that not everyone who loves to see a bit of action is a pervert.

well put, lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!