PDA

View Full Version : A great place to discuss puberty/sexual problems!

Ostinato
10-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey guys,

Alot of you often wonder what alot of other people you're same age are going through etc. and although this new section of the forum is a great way to do it, there is a worldwide site set up, which is basically run by teenagers itself.

It's just another forum used by hundreds each day, and has personal stories from people about puberty, gay/bi, sexuality related issues.

I think it is a great place, if you wan't a break from a habbo related place yet getting all the same great information, with real life experiences and advice.

http://forums.govteen.com/

Hope you enjoy...

icebox12
10-09-2005, 10:56 PM
I know you mean well and all but can you advertise in the Websites catagories please.

Nice forum though.

Roboevil
10-09-2005, 11:02 PM
He's not really advertising it to get it popular though, just introducing people to it. I go on it ;D, please ignore anything I say on it... It's like icky and personal ha ha ha!

ashLOVESMatt!
10-09-2005, 11:03 PM
I've been to that forum before. It seems to be alot like,
'OMG HOW DO I GIV SUM GUY HEAD?111'

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 11:03 PM
i have period pains :(

Roboevil
10-09-2005, 11:05 PM
I've been to that forum before. It seems to be alot like,
'OMG HOW DO I GIV SUM GUY HEAD?111'
It's SO funny! People are like, "I looked at this guy, AM I GAY?!?"

Excuse me... What?

ross
10-09-2005, 11:05 PM
:o Kassandra's the woman to help you.

I'd love to but I don't experiance that.

Mentor
10-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Hey guys,

Alot of you often wonder what alot of other people you're same age are going through etc. and although this new section of the forum is a great way to do it, there is a worldwide site set up, which is basically run by teenagers itself.

It's just another forum used by hundreds each day, and has personal stories from people about puberty, gay/bi, sexuality related issues.

I think it is a great place, if you wan't a break from a habbo related place yet getting all the same great information, with real life experiences and advice.

Hope you enjoy...
wrong places for advertisng this should be in the show of websites catagory "/

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 11:06 PM
It's SO funny! People are like, "I looked at this guy, AM I GAY?!?"

Excuse me... What?

:( no really i cnt sit nor stand or nefin.. :(

ross
10-09-2005, 11:07 PM
:( no really i cnt sit nor stand or nefin.. :(
PM Kassandra :)

Ostinato
Lol, yeh it is a bit.. forward.

Alot of people sort of just go on it and discuss things they have done with others, and it's mainly dominated by gay/curious guys.

I find it quite interesting though, as it put's alot of peoples minds at rest with some issues. There's also a few great moderator's on there such as Christian. It's basically just full of alot of members who have had alot of experience within matters, and offers proffesional advice on a whole range of subjects.

I did not publish this thread to try and get the site popular, as it doesn't even need that. I just found it useful for me during puberty, and think alot of other people could benefit from it.

Rebecca
argh all!!! stop posting long fings :)

Mentor
10-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Lol, yeh it is a bit.. forward.

Alot of people sort of just go on it and discuss things they have done with others, and it's mainly dominated by gay/curious guys.

I find it quite interesting though, as it put's alot of peoples minds at rest with some issues. There's also a few great moderator's on there such as Christian. It's basically just full of alot of members who have had alot of experience within matters, and offers proffesional advice on a whole range of subjects.

I did not publish this thread to try and get the site popular, as it doesn't even need that. I just found it useful for me during puberty, and think alot of other people could benefit from it.
your motive for posting doesnt effect the fact its advertsing :rolleyes:

Ostinato
10-09-2005, 11:19 PM
your motive for posting doesnt effect the fact its advertsing :rolleyes:

The reason I posted the site in this forum, was so people who had problems related to the topic of this forum could get to it easier, whereas if I put it in the 'advertise your website' forum, I would have had a bunch of 11 year old kids calling me a peado or w.e.

Eamonn
10-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Yes but you may have period pains thats a downside but you can have multiple pleasures yet us men can only have one now thats a + side for women xD

ross
10-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Yes but you may have period pains thats a downside but you can have multiple pleasures yet us men can only have one now thats a + side for women xD
And some men ;)

Eamonn
10-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Yes transexual men maybe..

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 11:25 PM
ROFL!!!!!

Cheezy
10-09-2005, 11:26 PM
When it came to Puberty, I found it quite an annoying time. I think the problem is, different parts get effected through puberty at different times. For example, my voice broke quite late... and it used to annoy me because my brother used to criticise me for it, however i think it was just the voice section happened late... as other parts (e.g downstairs department etc.) developed soon. I was also quite tall for a young age aswel, I'm now 6ft!

It's an awkward time, i remember researching on the internet, and talking to my mother about things - people don't ever want to do that, but i do advise it, even if it may appear awkward.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 11:28 PM
im to scared to tell my dad i strated my periods....

Louise
10-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Do you live with anyone thats a girl and is older than you? How do u get the girly things :o

Eamonn
10-09-2005, 11:32 PM
lollol if you dont tell them they will see bloody pantys lollol

Louise
10-09-2005, 11:33 PM
lollol if you dont tell them they will see bloody pantys lollol
Eamonn, how do you know so much about girl things. :o Well school probably right?

Eamonn
10-09-2005, 11:34 PM
****? xD xD and *** ed?

Louise
10-09-2005, 11:35 PM
****? xD xD and *** ed?
Can you rephrase that for me?

Eamonn
10-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Ok umm x-x-x ? and Sexual education xD

мϊкэ
10-09-2005, 11:36 PM

:@ No matter what there is always a downside. Its like polos, they're really nice but you eat too many, you get diarreoha ;o
You forgot childbirth, but.. getting kicked in the crotch is more painful than that, some *Guy told me giving birth is the same as *"Excreting a rugby ball from your anus"

*I was like Double you, Tea, Eff aswell

*Had to be careful how i put that :s basically means poo a rugby ball

Ok umm x-x-x ? and Sexual education xD

Write in hax0r say Pr0n

Ostinato
10-09-2005, 11:37 PM
When it came to Puberty, I found it quite an annoying time. I think the problem is, different parts get effected through puberty at different times. For example, my voice broke quite late... and it used to annoy me because my brother used to criticise me for it, however i think it was just the voice section happened late... as other parts (e.g downstairs department etc.) developed soon. I was also quite tall for a young age aswel, I'm now 6ft!

It's an awkward time, i remember researching on the internet, and talking to my mother about things - people don't ever want to do that, but i do advise it, even if it may appear awkward.

Exactly.

It's a very hard time for people to go through, and as society is changing kids are starting earlier and earlier. That's why I created this thread.

Not everyone finds it easy to go and speak to a parent or someone about puberty, and ask all the questions they have on their mind, and even after the education you get in school, that just leaves you with a big list of questions on your mind. Therefore, I think it is good to have a place you can go on such as Gov Teen Forums and discuss with other people the same age as you what's on your mind, aswell as getting proffesional answers about things.

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 11:38 PM
I think I was ok, basically hair grows in different places, voice deepens, half the time you get eroused without knowing it (you grow out of this), you like new things and you have the dreaded thought of learning sexual education the hard way with a teacher (learning, not practical ;)).

There is a good site somewhere that tells you what status in time you are in with Puberty, it also tells you aload of interesting facts.

Eamonn
Think about it though when they did'nt have sexual education and you were to embarassed to talk to someone people probly thought they were mutating

Louise
:@ No matter what there is always a downside. Its like polos, they're really nice but you eat too many, you get diarreoha ;o
You forgot childbirth, but.. getting kicked in the crotch is more painful than that, some *Guy told me giving birth is the same as *"Excreting a rugby ball from your anus"

*I was like Double you, Tea, Eff aswell

*Had to be careful how i put that :s basically means poo a rugby ball
Omg. Sh********* out a rugby ball?

мϊкэ
10-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Omg. Sh********* out a rugby ball?

Yep! :o :o

Louise
10-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Yep! :o :o
Damn. Thats scary. Its like sh******* out a circle poop?

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 11:42 PM
There's one difference, your anus (I think that is the word, not good with the body) doesn't expand, but a womans "area" does, so it is more like exreting a rugby ball made out of teddy bear fluff and stuffing.

Anger
10-09-2005, 11:42 PM
Dont be scared telling him he will understand, also if you have them now wear a pad and find either a water bottle or a pillow and place it on your stomach it does help :)
And when you sleep try not to lay on your stomach

Louise
10-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Dont be scared telling him he will understand, also if you have them now wear a pad and find either a water bottle or a pillow and place it on your stomach it does help :)
And when you sleep try not to lay on your stomach
What is the best way to lay when your sleeping and you got it?

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 11:44 PM
lols at mike :O!

:o i pads ROFL!!

Ostinato
10-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Well said FadingAway.

This is the entire point I created this thread. For people who are perhaps new to puberty or discovering their sexuality, and can get some easy, online help from people who have been through the same experience.

Hopefully this thread has, or will in the future benefit some of you! :)

мϊкэ
10-09-2005, 11:46 PM
has a guy ever had a period ;o that would be weird! what about if they have that defect which makes them a bit of each cant remember medical name, some famous tennis woman had it and everybody thought she was a bloke :$

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 11:47 PM
I think in a curved position, on your side, I am not sure but if I remember correctly that is the best way as it goes inbetween you rather than on your causing a huge mess.

has a guy ever had a period ;o that would be weird! what about if they have that defect which makes them a bit of each cant remember medical name, some famous tennis woman had it and everybody thought she was a bloke :$
A man can bleed if he marsterbates to much...

Louise
10-09-2005, 11:50 PM
I think in a curved position, on your side, I am not sure but if I remember correctly that is the best way as it goes inbetween you rather than on your causing a huge mess.

Okay thanks

Anger
10-09-2005, 11:50 PM
My mum said side with knee tucked into your stomach area and it does help ;)

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Yes that, you put it way better than I could (it is too late to think), I lay like that sometimes but one difference, I am male ;)

Louise
Thanks for that also, I always lay on my back though.

Anger
Yes that, you put it way better than I could (it is too late to think), I lay like that sometimes but one difference, I am male ;)
Lol Mum also said it helps when you have trapped wind believe it or not :rolleyes:

Rebecca
11-09-2005, 12:07 AM
i see ;) lolsss

Eamonn
11-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Omg really =o

Rebecca
11-09-2005, 12:09 AM
omgss thts horrible... newayz.. nite nite i shall get my 1000th post tomorrow/today :)

Ostinato
11-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Lol!

Your mum knows lots! ;)

Jane
11-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Omg really =o

Worried now? :p

Pulchritudinous
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
I made my knuckles bleed alot of times during puberty, due to getting angry over petty things, other than that, I was fine.

Oh, to the girl who had bad period pains, buy some tablets called Feminex, they are really good! You can buy them at your chemist, plus I recommend you tell your Dad, cuase I didn't tell my mum for a while, (we're just not very close), it only made matters worse.

She only found out cause I used to steal her pads. :D

Ostinato
11-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I made my knuckles bleed alot of times during puberty, due to getting angry over petty things, other than that, I was fine.

Oh, to the girl who had bad period pains, buy some tablets called Feminex, they are really good! You can buy them at your chemist, plus I recommend you tell your Dad, cuase I didn't tell my mum for a while, (we're just not very close), it only made matters worse.

She only found out cause I used to steal her pads. :D

Lol.

Yeh it's always best to speak to an adult about it, more so for girls. Don't be embaressed beause, just remember at one point in their life they were doing the same thing, and had the same questions as you do. No-one will ever laugh at you if you are curious about anything or are unsure of anything related to puberty, or sexuality problems. However, like I stated before - If you perhaps are really uncomfortable or not close speaking to an adult about these type of things, then Gov Teen is a great place to get it from.

:-Mystical.Dave-
24-09-2005, 04:33 AM
I think it's called Kleinfelter Syndrome, the guy is born a dude and when he goes through ahem he's like half man half woman :p

Ostinato
24-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Lol, nice to see this thread is still going on. :)

I hope it's benefited some people and gave them a good place to go for help and advice without embarresment! :)

Abundance

HungryToaster
24-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey guys,

Hope you enjoy...
I don't agree with what your trying to do.
Plenty of people will make fun, and just say something really stupid.

Ostinato
24-09-2005, 11:52 PM
I don't agree with what your trying to do.
Plenty of people will make fun, and just say something really stupid.

Hmmm I'm not too sure what your getting at.. I'm not 'trying to do' anything.

Im simply lettings users know of another forum, similair to the gay/lesbean section on here, where you can get more proffesional advice about problems and questions they may have.

Janumz
25-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Heh.. I've been on that forum for quite a bit.. and yeah.. my name isn't Jane/Silent-Wishes or anything.. so you wont know who I am >=] Mwahhaha.

YellowParasol
25-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Worried now? :p
Slightly Worrying :o:o LOL

lMattz
25-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Mmmm I am 14. W00T W00T

HellyBelly
25-09-2005, 02:52 PM
:o Kassandra's the woman to help you.

I'd love to but I don't experiance that.
You sure? [Cough] ;)

Ostinato
25-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Heh.. I've been on that forum for quite a bit.. and yeah.. my name isn't Jane/Silent-Wishes or anything.. so you wont know who I am >=] Mwahhaha.

Same.. I use it but my name isn't my real name or my habbo name as I often post some personal things. ;]

-!scotty-!1
26-09-2005, 02:35 PM
This is getting a bit persanol

( btw i cant spell )

HeyHey!
01-10-2005, 02:36 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL

kasi
01-10-2005, 02:40 PM

Roflmao.

Clarissa
01-10-2005, 02:47 PM
I joined it may come in handy some time:P

Ostinato
01-10-2005, 08:48 PM

Lol exactly. It lets you know what other people you're age are going through and allows you to ask all those questions you have, without the same embarresment you would have if you asked a parent or teacher.

Ostinato
01-10-2005, 08:48 PM

Lol exactly. It lets you know what other people you're age are going through and allows you to ask all those questions you have, without the same embarresment you would have if you asked a parent or teacher.

HeyHey!
01-10-2005, 09:51 PM
WHY DOUBLE POST FF.S

Ostinato
01-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Apologies for my double post. I went to edit my first one, and for some reason it submitted it as a brand new thread insead of saving the changes. :l

Adam$
02-10-2005, 12:41 PM
That site is good for people to go on and discuss things wth others the same age. If that was on habboxforum the immature people would just ruin it. :/

Ostinato
02-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Exactly. I enjoy it as although this section on habbox is good, you can't always ask in depth questions which you can on there. It gives you alot more freedom to ask any questions you have about any aspect of puberty or within your sexuality.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!