PDA

View Full Version : Say What? - Ends 14th October

Smurfed-
03-10-2014, 09:20 PM
http://habbox.com/text/volter_style/SAY+WHAT

When I was younger, me and my sister created our very own language that only we could understand. We would use this language whenever someone else was around. The only thing is that our language was only saying everything backwards. Looking back, that was pretty boring. So this gave me a good idea for a competition.

For this competition construct your own language that could be used to communicate with someone without others understanding what is being said. similarly to pig latin and the backwards idea, it should follow a simple set of rules.

May the most creative answer win!

Prize: 1 Week Forum VIP & 15 Rep

Paige.
09-10-2014, 12:03 PM
me and my friends had our own language years ago!
it's hard to explain the rule but

huvagi, havagow avagar yuvagou?
would be
hi, how are you?

muvaguy nuvaguavagame ivigis puvagaige
would be
my name is paige

it looks so weird and gobbledy gook when written like that but if you try and say it, it sounds better... well to be anyway because i know how to say it

also, hopefully from reading that you can understand how sentences and formed and how to say certain words?
you basically add uvag inbetween the word and if it's a longer word you break it up twice

hope this makes sense! (well it's sort of not supposed to as it's our secret language ;) )
it was so fun because everyone else would be like what.... and couldn't understand what we were saying to eachother haha

Cassiieee
11-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Well for me it's easy. I can just speak Spanish to someone if I didn't want the other person to understand.

Chloe7355
12-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Speak minion language omg <3

lRhyss
12-10-2014, 09:47 PM
taerg si ti taht kniht I dna xobbah no mi yadot uoy era woh olleh?

Honor-Branch
13-10-2014, 02:24 PM
whatsa gooda witha youa?a ia ama doinga gooda uha yeaha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!