PDA

View Full Version : RV Reforms Update + Public Help Needed

-:Undertaker:-
14-10-2014, 07:17 AM
RV Reforms Update + Public Help Needed

http://www.habboxwiki.com/wiki/images/d/d6/RVDbadge.png

Hello there.

We're now onto the second stage of the Rare Values reforms as the major change we planned to the categories has been approved by Habbox General Management. So as I said from the start, I will keep you - the public - updated as the changes are pushed through. And here's the next update for you regarding the future of the remaining categories.

Basically, the existing categories that are left on Habbox will be re-ordered based on the value of items rather than what furniture category they belong to. The reason for this is that at the moment is it pretty messy following the removal of most of the categories, and it has always stuck me as messy that should you click on 'Dragon Lamps' for example you'll have the Dragon Lamps come up but you won't have the Pink, Ice and other Dragons show up as they belong to other categories as well - where as if you type 'Dragon' in the search tool, all of them will come up.

So over the coming week, expect to see your Rare Values re-organised along something like this...

Items 0c - 20c
Items 20c - 40c
Items 40c - 60c
Items 60c - 100c
Items 100c - 150c
Items 150c - 250c
Items 250c - 500c
Items 500c - 1,000c
Items 1,000c+

Say you had 34c and you're looking to spend it on something.. Habbox will have what is essentially a new feature whereby you simple click on a category containing those items of that price. If you still want to see all the Smoke Machines or Dragon Lamps for example, all you'll do is what we currently do which is type in 'Smoke M' in the search bar. So essentially, we're gaining a feature and losing none. I will attempt to order the categories so that there aren't too many in each so you can properly browse without being drowned with information, which is why I write that the example above is provisional and subject to change... it's a work in progress in other words.

And... FINALLY.

A lot of you have said in the feedback thread that certain items of interest to you/generally have disappeared from the rare values, something that I stated would happen as the transition will not be smooth. Well now that we're moving forwards with this, and we have an idea... I require your help. If there are any items of interest (either in value or historical) then please post them here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=815297&p=8277748#post8277748

-:Undertaker:-
Rare Values Manager

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!