PDA

View Full Version : [Question] How to host a giveaway for Habbox?

Fustraton
16-10-2014, 08:01 PM
I'm going to be leaving soon and would like to know how to host a giveaway which would be supported on HabboxLive.

lemons
16-10-2014, 08:09 PM
thank god

-Nick
16-10-2014, 08:27 PM
You would most likely have to contact HabboxLive management which currently is IzzyUhh; (sorry I know there is two of you!). But I think you have to be a member of staff to host a giveaway - if I have interpreated this right!

IzzyUhh
16-10-2014, 08:29 PM
If you mean via the account, its only available for Head DJs+ :)

Fustraton
16-10-2014, 09:08 PM
I don't think I made it clear.

I have a room that is literally filled with furnis (search Stirn on navigator); this is what I want to giveaway.

Rachel
16-10-2014, 09:21 PM
I don't think I made it clear.

I have a room that is literally filled with furnis (search Stirn on navigator); this is what I want to giveaway.

If you want to host a giveaway you can, it is your furniture but I don't think we can promote it on air as it is not an official Habbox Event but I am not sure tho. You can always promote it by using duckets for Room Promo maybe to help you advertise your giveaway..

Sorry if that is not what you are looking or asking for, it is what I have thought.

Phil
16-10-2014, 09:29 PM
If you would like your furniture to be used to specifically the HabboxLive Department for a giveaway, I'm sure they would accept the donation and use your contribution in giveaways in the future.

Sho
16-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Hiya, this is very generous of you. If you are sure that you'd want to do this I can help you organise and advertise it. Drop me a PM and we'll go on from there. :)

Brad
16-10-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm pretty sure they'd make an exception this once to use a room other than the habboxlive habbo account room.

This is very generous of you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!