PDA

View Full Version : Settled down with college and my mom had her surgery!

Cody
22-10-2014, 03:30 AM
Hello guys! I decided to come back, On short notice I found out my mom had gotten her melanoma back after it was removed. With the melanoma and the stress of starting college I thought it would be best to take a break from this forum. I finally decided to come back since I'm settled into college and not as stressed as I was finding out my mom had cancer again. However, the results won't come in for another 2-3 weeks but I'm positive everything will be okay! I also want to inform you guys that I don't know if I will join the DJ department again anytime soon because of focusing on college. With all this being said I'm glad to be back to the forums and I'll try my best to be back with this community. Thanks guys, I'm glad to be back again.

!:random!:!
22-10-2014, 06:42 AM
awww welcome back! i really hope your mum is well and she gets better :) if you ever need any support let me know am here for everyone. i hope you are fine too and try to focus on your studies until results are back for you mum. I hope she gets better and am sure she will,shes beaten cancer before hasn't she? :)

Red
22-10-2014, 10:54 AM
welcome back cody!! :)

:odey:
22-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Welcome back! :)

Derrener
22-10-2014, 03:16 PM
welcome back !!!

Plucked
24-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Hiya buddy, welcome to the forum :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!