PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] [HabboWeen] Articles Spooky Story Results!

Brad
01-11-2014, 03:51 AM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/10/08/fda2a6.png

http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_green/Double+Bubble%20Toil%20and%20Trouble
ok, not really... but you get the picture.
----------------------------------------------------

The time as come to reveal the winners of the Spooky Short Story Competition!

I'd like to thank everyone for a fun time. I had fun reading everyone's stories, but there would be only one winner!
In Third Place, winning two votes is;
Ripieno!
You've won yourself 1 Week VIP, 100 Tokens & 1 Key
In Second Place, winning four votes is;
XxZammyxX!
You've won yourself 2 Weeks VIP, 250 Tokens & 2 Keys
And Our Winner this year for the Articles Spooky Short Story. Winning six votes is;
Bloop!
Congratulations, You've won yourself a Month of VIP, 500 Tokens, & 3 Keys
To read the winning Article, you can view it below;
Bikini was having second thoughts about this place, even though he had just been in there for under five minutes.
Perhaps it was the hotel itself. It was old, and in desperate need of maintenance and repair. The paint was peeling, light bulbs flickering, stairs creaking as if it was about to cave in on itself anytime soon. The hotel did not even have a lift - it was that ancient.
Perhaps it was the utter lack of other patrons. Bikini have yet to encounter any other humans except for the burly receptionist at the counter. He had given Bikini his key to his designated room, Room No. 12.
At least it's not 13, Bikini had thought. But the receptionist, seeming to read his mind, had remarked in monotone that Room No. 13 was opposite his room.
And he was never, ever, allowed to go in the room opposite his.
Ever.
Bikini swore the receptionist had giggled.
It was like he himself was reenacting those scenes in horror movies where he was being cautioned against something due to supernatural and paranormal activities.
And usually, certain death was involved.
Bikini tried to reassure himself that ghosts do not exist.
Do they?
His imagination starts going haywire, he was absolutely fearful. Bikini starts questioning himself why did he even went to this hotel in the first place.
In actual fact, he had arranged to meet someone he met online by the name of Drew Dessessop.
Yes, Dessessop.
Bikini reminds himself never to trust anyone with ridiculous last names. Anyway, Drew had suggested this hotel as the meeting place and had promised it was decent.
'Decent'.
Except that Drew never turns up.

Bikini had been in his room. He did not even bother to look around, just headed for his bed and laid in there, which he did for the past hour.
No sign of Drew.
Bikini flinched as the light blacked out and turned back on.
What if there are ghosts, he thought.
What if Drew was just a restless soul drifting around.
What if this whole hotel was a sham and was actually a human trap disguised as hotel for the dead hungry for human flesh.
What if Room No. 13 was the key operations room?
Bikini decided that he had had enough.
That's it, he thought, I'm going home.
Nevermind that I don't have any form of transport in this isolated hotel and it is 10 miles either way to the nearest signs of living.
I'm going to walk and get out of here.
Bikini grabbed his rucksack which was still unpacked and stepped out of his room.
There was it.
Room No. 13.
He did not notice it before when going to his room, he was much too creeped out.
Something stirred in Bikini.
He was curious.
Although his mind screamed about the potential doom and gloom, he was curious.
I'll take a peek, Bikini said to himself. Just a peek.
Just a little peek.
He knelt down and peered into the keyhole.
It was dusty and partially lit by the moonlight from the window. And there stood a figure, a woman.
Now that wasn't so bad after all, was it?
Wait, a woman?
What.
Bikini looked into the keyhole again.
This time, all he could see was red.
Bright red.
He spun around as the receptionist cleared his throat.
The receptionist... Looked flustered.
"I... Told you... Not to go into the room!" The receptionist articulated each word carefully and precisely.
But I didn't go in, Bikini pointed out.
The receptionist sighed.
"Okay look, whay did you see?"
Ummmm, I saw a woman, and then the colour red.
The receptionist was evidently shocked. He tried to regain his composure, but his voice was clearly trembling as he said the following.
"Mr Bikini sir, a few years ago, a woman comitted suicide in this room. It was one of the key reasons why we do not have much visitors. Our hotel was deemed haunted. And that woman... She died in this room."
Bikini gulped.
The receptionist continued, "But that's not all... This woman turned into a female ghost and had remained in this room ever since. And... Her eyes...
She had red eyes."
Also, for all the winners, I will be in contact with you for details on your VIP.

Thanks for a great competition!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!