PDA

View Full Version : What am I?

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Iv been confused for a long time now, at one point I accepted that I was gay.. Then bi and now I really dont know.
I fancy boys and girls, I like the male body.. I like the female body apart from the *Cough* Middle part...
Boys turn me on more than girls.

My best mate (Jess) asked me out last night and I said yes but I cant imagine myself loosing my V with her..

Heeeeeeeeelp!

VersionUpdate
11-09-2005, 10:22 AM
????
i dnt no nutin about gay/bi
i have always been straight
i think its because
i have grown up in london and wer i live
it is not right to be gay ect
i am straight and i always will be
but i want to learn more about gay relationships and stuff just to know...

Roboevil
11-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Do you see yourself wanting to please a woman by holding her in your hands and caressing her gently? Or would you prefer to do that to a man? Or have it done by a man? If you're gay then you'll start to feel that your feelings for women will feel dead and nothing warm and comfortable, then you will realise how men can make you feel so much better and you'll turn gay.
You need to take into account whether or not you feel warm around a man and whether you would care for him in a relationship rather than just being turned on by a man and having horny feelings for him. This applys the same for a woman.

Tommy
11-09-2005, 10:26 AM
????
i think its because

That wasnt helpfull...

Liam I know alot of people that are going what youre going through, my best mate is going through it. He wants to believe he likes girls but has a higher feeling for the guys. Recently he has learnt to accept that, the quicker you accept it the better it will be, he accepted it and slowly he began getting more confident and he even grew affection with girls. You need time mainly. You need to tell a best friend about it, they are the best people to talk to it about. They will understand.

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 10:28 AM
I have told my best mates :P

Tommy
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
I have told my best mates :P

Ahh youre a step ahead of what im telling you x]
As robo said, do you feel like you just wanna touch a guy and dont want a relationship but with a girl you feel you get better along with them but you dont wanna touch them. Is that what youre thoughts are?

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Yep but I want to grow up and have kids with a girl...

ilovejordan
11-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Yep but I want to grow up and have kids with a girl...
Maybe your bi?

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Im going out with my best mate - Jess and it doesnt feel right.. I unno what to do

ilovejordan
11-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Im going out with my best mate - Jess and it doesnt feel right.. I unno what to do
I'd talk your feelings through with her?
You'll feel better once you do & you never know you could become closer.

Digital
11-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Didn't you leave :|

Magnet
11-09-2005, 10:36 AM
If it doesn't feel right, tell her how you feel with men. You can't keep it a secret if she thinks your going out with her.

If you still have feelings with women, you will be a bi.

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 10:37 AM
I want to go out with her but it feels wierd.. I should leave it a while

ilovejordan
11-09-2005, 10:37 AM
If it doesn't feel right, tell her how you feel with men. You can't keep it a secret if she thinks your going out with her.

If you still have feelings with women, you will be a bi.

What he said :p

Edit : Maybe you should take a break and give yourself time to think?

Steven
11-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Maybe you should try going out with a boy and see if that feels different ?

Rachi
11-09-2005, 11:15 AM
K go out with Jess 1st. Then if you find out you are gay for sure then say u wud rather be with a man.

Pilgrim-Soul
11-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Iv been confused for a long time now, at one point I accepted that I was gay.. Then bi and now I really dont know.
I fancy boys and girls, I like the male body.. I like the female body apart from the *Cough* Middle part...
Boys turn me on more than girls.

My best mate (Jess) asked me out last night and I said yes but I cant imagine myself loosing my V with her..

Heeeeeeeeelp!
Thought you left, "/ Knew you would come back -.-'

!!!Liam!!!
11-09-2005, 12:14 PM
I cant go out with a boy I unno any gay people ''/ well none that have come out and none that I fancy apart from this person who I unno if he is gay or not so Yah

Digital
11-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Go with Jess then you should know ;]

Ree
11-09-2005, 07:04 PM
????
i think its because

Yeh, things Are Different In London.
People Think Your A Freak If Your Gay/bi There.
ItsAnnoying Really.
Cause All Ur Feelings Are Trapped To Urself.

Magnet
11-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Sorry for this but the name of the thread reminds me of i,robot so...

YOUR A ROBOT!!!

Magnet
11-09-2005, 07:12 PM
*Sorry for double post*

Liam, what do you mean by "the middle part of the women you don't like". What is the "middle part"? The belly button? :P

ross
11-09-2005, 08:02 PM
*Sorry for double post*

Liam, what do you mean by "the middle part of the women you don't like". What is the "middle part"? The belly button? :P
Hahaha no. Her vaginia forest stupid. :P

Magnet
11-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Rofl oooh..

I knew that, just wanted to make sure.. It isn't in the middle either. I don't really like the "middle part" either ;P

ross
11-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Rofl oooh..

I knew that, just wanted to make sure.. It isn't in the middle either. I don't really like the "middle part" either ;P
I think he means 'down below' ;)

Rachi
11-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Rofl oooh..

Lmao well u better get used 2 it? if you wanna make babies

ross
11-09-2005, 08:06 PM
I know what Liam is. He's a *bobba* ;) I'll let you figure it out.

xJoeYx
11-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Ok, your young, your hormones are acting out making you confused. Your best bet is to not label yourself into a gay/bi/straight category just yet, there isnt any hurry? What you want to ask yourself is what would you like to do in the future? What gender are you emotionally attracted to? Dont do anything you might regret.
As for Jess, do you love her? Have you spoken to her about what your going through? It takes two for any relationship to work, if your unhappy then it isnt working, breaks sometimes work.

!!!Liam!!!
12-09-2005, 02:23 PM
I finished Jess :P

Digital
12-09-2005, 02:29 PM
I finished Jess :P
Why1212!@12!@!@#!@#

How old are you 8, 9? you probs dont even have THE hair yet and you know what i mean :rolleyes:

Anyways you dont know for sure that your gay, and what do you mean X-ray? :s

Tommy
12-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Yeh, things Are Different In London.
People Think Your A Freak If Your Gay/bi There.
ItsAnnoying Really.
Cause All Ur Feelings Are Trapped To Urself.

Lmao i live in the "Gay" town they have gay pride festival, lmao

!!!Liam!!!
12-09-2005, 02:34 PM
I finished with her because I wanted to... and no I am no where near 8/9 Thanks

Emicat
12-09-2005, 06:39 PM
3 words - I, AM, GAY.

Lol I had to say dat. But I think you made the right choice in dumping her. If you went out with her longer, she might of kissed you which may have got you even more mixed up. I hope you let her down carefully and didn't just say "I AM GAY, GOODBYEZ". Yup. Sure-eh-do-bob.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!