PDA

View Full Version : Hello from ozzie!

iKaylaaaaa
11-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Hello there Habbox(Forum)!

I live in Australia and I'm wanting to become a bit of an active member of the Habbox community. :)

Nick
11-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Hey welcome to the forum fellow aussie :)

Matt
11-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the forum! We need more Aussies on here! Hope you remain active :)

Bloop
11-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Hello iKaylaaaaa; your name seems super familiar, aren't you previously from habbohut? Did a bit of snooping around on fansites staff list and pretty much recognise all who work for fansites LOL. Ok this sounds stalkerish but I swear I just seem to recognise it LOl. Anyway, aren't you a wiki staff with hh? We also have a fantastic wiki here viewed by thousands of unique visitors, feel free to join the content team, Samanfa; would gladly pass you the information you need. Writing up pages and stuff also is similar to articles, do approach bikini;! And our events team is also looking for eo's go find mdport.;, I think express eo applications are open :).

Damn sm1 nominate me for best habbox advertiser

Brad
11-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

Shockwave.2CC
11-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

iKaylaaaaa
11-12-2014, 07:41 PM
Hello iKaylaaaaa; your name seems super familiar, aren't you previously from habbohut? Did a bit of snooping around on fansites staff list and pretty much recognise all who work for fansites LOL. Ok this sounds stalkerish but I swear I just seem to recognise it LOl. Anyway, aren't you a wiki staff with hh? We also have a fantastic wiki here viewed by thousands of unique visitors, feel free to join the content team, Samanfa; would gladly pass you the information you need. Writing up pages and stuff also is similar to articles, do approach bikini;! And our events team is also looking for eo's go find mdport.;, I think express eo applications are open :).

Damn sm1 nominate me for best habbox advertiser

Loool yeah, you would be correct :P I might apply for teams soon, idk. thanks :)

ItsMeerken
11-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Come along and join the radio station :)
we would be happy for you to come along and have some fun
Welcome to the forum :)

IzzyUhh
11-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Hey there! It'd be good to see you applying for HabboxLive, if you're interested, check out HabboxLive.com/jobs :)
Also if you wanna win some prizes check out habbox.com/comps xx

Chris
11-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forum :)

Rachel
11-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Hey welcome to HabboxForum :)

As IzzyUhh said, DJ applications are open :D

Hope you stay active and post around :D

nat965
12-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Welcome :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!