PDA

View Full Version : Start it with a Bang! - Ends 3rd January

Martin
28-12-2014, 12:32 AM
http://habbox.com/text/glass/Start+it%20with%20a%20bang

In just a few days, billions of people all over the world will be saying goodbye to 2014 and celebrating the start of a brand new year! Normally, I would celebrate the start of a new year by staying at home with the family and we would all pop balloons when the clock strikes midnight (weird I know- but it just became a tradition). This year I've decided to do something a little different and will be spending it away from home with the boyfriend, which should make a nice change!

In this competition I want you to think of the best way possible you could start the new year. What would be the ideal way to celebrate as the clock strikes midnight? It doesn't have to be real, it could be completely fictional. The entry which stands out from the rest will win!

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Samantha
28-12-2014, 01:43 AM
You're with loved ones on New Year's Eve. You're in a lovely room with an amazing view as it's on a hill - you can see all the town/city from it and the lights are glistening whilst the moon is shining in the sky. It's a minute to midnight, BBC1 is on the TV counting down with you whilst you and the others are in chorus counting it down too. You open the window to get the full volume of the fireworks at midnight and frantically text everyone else who couldn't be there, quickly before the telephone signal decreases dramatically. You're all near the window at this point as you count, 10, 9... 5... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR, party poppers are popped, more champagne is opened and the view is spectacular. You don't know which firework display to look at as there are dozens going over together, you see flashes of red, green, purple etc. every colour under the sun (or moon in this case)! You all shout Happy New Year and the famous Auld Lang Syne comes on the TV! The linking of arms and holding of hands begins as you sing along as you all welcome in the new year in a happy environment, together!

Reality
28-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Sleeping, waking up for new year. Order pizza in 2014 at 11.50 when the pizza man comes after 00.00 ask him why it took him a year to deliver the pizza!!!! Then sing and drink and have a fun night / morning. Finally, in the morning take a walk along the seafront no matter how cold it is, and then a cafe for breakfast!!

Honor-Branch
28-12-2014, 04:57 PM
getting high

xBlowpop22
29-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Being with my family is all i can ask to be with on the new year and pray my mom gets healthy in 2015!

MKR&*42
01-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Pizza at 00:00 there is no better way :/

Lewis
02-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Sleep.

Sleep is good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!