PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values - Surname

Surname
11-09-2005, 03:28 PM
(I made a thread with these - But no-one seemed to see it and it's on page 2 now, so I'd though i'd post them again. ;))

Here are my latest rare values

DISCO Sign: The DISCO sign seems quite unpopular at the moment, and not a lot of people seem to want to trade for them, so at this time I would place its value at 0.7 CS.

Orange Parasol: Over the last few days I have seen the Orange Parasol traded alot for four hc sofas, so therefore I would estimate its current value at 4 CS.

Throne: I have seen the Throne traded for less then it's current value lately. As all the rare value reporters probably know, it is hard to determine a value for the Throne, but I would estimate the value of the Throne at around
19.5 CS.

Basketball Trophies: Basketball trophies seem to be quite popular lately, so I would increase their value slightly to 0.3 CS

--- I thought I'd add the values below in aswell, as to save making several other threads in different categories ----

DJ Decks: The DJ Decks is going up a lot. I have seen lots of people buying/selling them higher then their current value, and would place their value at around 8 T.

Holly Garlands: Holly garlands seem to be trading for slighly less then their current value, so I would estimate the value of the Holly Garland at 18 RD.

Thank-you,
Surname.

Krypsis
11-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Dear Surname,

Thank you for your reports, most of them seem very accurate, keep on trying in future and you never know, you may be able to get a job, good luck,
thanks,

- laxativepolo, rare values reporter trialist.

:Alpha
11-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Hey =]

I would say like surname =]

But try to report more Values so you can get offered a job. Be patient is the best tip ;]

Also please just post each values in the correct section =]

Keep going

Alpha
Rare Value Reporter

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!